Why does nobody speak english?

It’s impossible to communicate in raids/dungeons at max level. Literally 75%+ of the population is from somewhere in South America and DO NOT SPEAK ENGLISH. I thought it was in the Blizzard TOS that you had to play on servers in your region? Maybe I’m wrong about that?

It’s a US server. A majority of the server has no idea what you’re saying and vice-versa. It’s ridiculous. Literally just had an AQ 20 fall apart because “Do not stand on the rocks” wasn’t understood by SEVERAL people in the raid, bugging the encounter. The server isn’t fun to play on. At all. I came here from Whitemane due to excessive GDKP and lack of SR raids, but it’s literally worse because of the language barrier.

6 Likes

just learn spanish lol

2 Likes

Yes you are very wrong.

Yeah, most 20 man and some 40 man pugs are 40-50% Spanish speaking players, which wouldn’t be a problem if they knew how to play the game…

It really bothers me that they are here and blighting our server.

6 Likes

There’s Brazil & Latin America servers for a reason… :confused:

4 Likes

I moved my warrior from Whitemane due to the excessive GDKP’s as well but Faerlina isn’t much better – except it’s mostly gbids instead of gdkps and the language barrier is a bigger problem.

Would be nice if transfers weren’t locked for 90-days, but in the mean time I hope you make the most of the situation and perhaps organize some SR runs or get guild involvement. Best of luck amigo :smiley:

2 Likes

We’re not all Central American here :joy: just build that friend list up there’s alotta cool people on Faerlina despite the prevalent language barrier

Is it both factions or just alliance that has so many latin americans?

Horde has just as many

1 Like

They do this in every game.
It gets really really frustrating in other genres of games such as FPS because they have really bad internet connections and cant communicate in English.
You arnt allowed to complain or you will likely get hit with a racism accusation.
Really really really really sucks.
Makes you form negative opinions about those people and the countries they represent

1 Like