Why does Hogger look like someones fur suit?

There’s a post on the top of reddit that shows a before and after of hogger that someone painted over to fix. The new model looks like a fursona…why? Stop injecting your furry art into my fantasy game.

11 Likes

Saving Azoroth from the Jailor was a misteak.

9 Likes

He saw what was to come. We should have listened.

2 Likes

Pics or I no believe and take candle. Er… Gnoll chortle

Someone has Furryphobia, I recommend exposure therapy while you attend several furry conventions.

1 Like

Honestly they need to work on these a bit more and make them mean looking, add a better snarl, more bristling fur, something. Because all I can see when I look at these models is Ed from the Lion King.

1 Like

This guy gets it.

1 Like

I guess it’s based on someone’s oc.

2 Likes

WoW really has… gone to the dogs.

A-thank you! A-thank you! I’ll be here all weekend, don’t forget to tip your waitress.

3 Likes

Hmmm…the Hogger model in Heroes of the Storm definitely has a bit more “Raaaagh!” to it:

I think it’s the smaller pupils and more prominent teeth compared to the new in-game model:

2 Likes

You know now that they officially have kid models…they may become an allied race in the future…tuskarr too. o3o

2 Likes

I never thought I’d live to see the day Hogger got uWu’d.

5 Likes

Yeah the new in game gnolls look weird because they lack the large lower jaw and canines gnolls of wow always had…it looks weird. Needs fix!

Hehe, targeted hatred of a group is so fun, not against the community contract at all! What other groups of people do us cool people hate?

4 Likes

They’re losing their Metal aesthetic and being taken over by “cutesy” style

4 Likes

Why do hero’s of the storm things look so much better. Can they hire that artist to do wow.

2 Likes

because this HD is more woke, that’s Terror creepy memorable WoW boss.

Hogger is probably older than the artist that did this…

7 Likes

This.

Bit chunky for a fursuit

Then again Gnolls do make for chonky suits.

2 Likes