Why do you guys think blizzard is so incompetent?

Blizzard does not negotiate with terrorists.

1 Like

They benefit from their incompetence.

Imagine simping for blizzard KEKW

1 Like

Enjoying a game and disagreeing with the sheople of the forums is “simping for blizzard”?

Blizzard thanks you for your monthly monetary contribution for posting on the forums.

1 Like

Because half their seniors quit and the other half got sacked at one point or another.

Executives realized that they don’t need to pay employees 6 figures salaries to print money from gullible consumers.

8 Likes

As far as classic is concerned they probably only have a handful of people at best to maintain it, content was already made they just had to fix it up enough to make it work to push it out.

Things like H+ can take a little time but well within reach of a small team while majority of resources go to retail teams.

The better question is if blizzard is incomponent. Why do us (me included) the players continue to pay for the subscription.

Other mmos that players thought the company was incomponent lost subs and were forced to turn to f2p with subscription perks.

Example EA and swtor barely lasted 2 years before it went f2p.

1 Like

Anything really.

I chalk it up to laziness more than incompetence.

Also any botters or cheaters should always get a permaban. The fact people get a 6 month ban for straight up cheating is absurd to me.

1 Like

blame the higher ups

imagine enjoying a product for $15 a month and have minimum complaints.

Because most people don’t want it.

It’s not incompetence, it’s giving what most customers want.

If you want to see incompetence, just look at anything they’ve developed in recent years.

Why do you think you sound like such an entitled baby?

I wanted to see my paladin changed to BE and see whitemane for the full view of the game. Life is better on “megaservers” as I see it anyway. Whitemane for horde was better than OB horde. with 20K + horde…that is a no crapper I know.

But it is not good enough to feed 6 more months. I gave them 2 for the paladin experiment lol. but that was a final 2 month sub buy. sub lapses for real this time. Purchase not regretted. But the time to move on has come.

D4 shows promise, some other games in the summer and beyond call to me.

and well May to June cutoff would have happened anyway. 2-3 weeks of touching grass off the grid is planned for a june trip.

I kill subs for grander trip months anyway. this just stays off lol. D4 catch up is end of june/july gaming plans when back.

Blizzard has been losing subs, they just started out so high that they could afford to lose millions of subs and still be the top MMO RPG.

That’s not praise for blizzard but more commentary on how utter junk other MMO’s have been.

1 Like

yep.

Some of wow killers of late are not mmo’s however. its SP games lol.

most offer, since a new by gaming law feature, some form of coop. now it may be 4 mans…close enough to a dungeon 5 man. and since SP games don’t exactly make the “healer” class anyway…do you need that 5th spot that is a healer usually? Not really.

they lack 25 mans, yes. here is where some wow killing is starting to happen. you can’t miss 25 mans…if you don’t even really like them lol.
its not a missing featuer when its not missed.

raid or death has limits. some people say okay…death. 1 sub…dead.

and the pvb(ots)…yeah. not making it another thread in this. I am jsut saying if I want to play game with scripts gone bad, I can fire up borderlands 3 lol.

More than once I have seen even bad butt (can’t use the A word here) level mobs…stare at me like deer in the headlights. their AI went to crap.

And I happily sit there as I head shot crit them. it doesn’t cost me $15 a month in BL3. think I paid $25 for this feature and all dlc’s on steam sale. One time.

and in BL3 when a bad butt is dropped (legit or bugged AI)…at least its better loot chances lol. I get like 5 honor for a dead DK bot. and I am honor capped so not even getting that. I bought all I can off the vendor lol. 3 chars even.

Definitely agree, they could cash in on all kinds of things, just as they did in the original Wrath. I’d love to have unlimited boosts and/or linked transfers. I’m old enough to be a whale, at least a modest one.

I actually forgot about RAF, but I have a couple linked accounts and the Zevra mount from doing RAF with someone back in the day.

2 Likes

Apathy and arrogance, plain and simple.

I wouldnt say they are incompetent, I mean the blizzard higher ups make money for the board which is the main goal here - according to the board.

Modern companies dont have any shame- which is why they feel comfortable sacking 2k employees whiles giving millions in bonuses to CEOs in the same move. It is the same symptom everywhere. Short term gains over long term growth.

Most large game companies dont care about making a good game, they care about making money.

The devs might care - who knows - but at the end of the day we are screwed as long as rampant greed overtakes long term growth and pride.

It isn’t about making money - it is about making ALLLL the money.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.