Why do you all still PAY for this game?

Who do you think I am? This ain’t the Oprah Windfury show.

You get a box of crackers.
(Hide the car, Johnny!)

The game lags pretty bad during medium-large scale PvP fights. Anyone that claims otherwise I’d love to see some kind of video footage of the opposite being true. Not trying to be snarky but seeing it from others perspective is important.

1 Like

I’ll tell you. You either have an old computer, or a bad connection.

2 Likes

OMG do you all actually play the game?

There is a post from the community manager who also mentioned about the lag. Its not a YOU problem.

Rofl.

It’s a problem that only some people are experiencing.

Why is that hard to understand?

Surprise surprise, networking is complicated. There is a reason folks like me get paid for it. lol

2 Likes

I don’t PVP and haven’t experienced any lag within the game. 99 FPS everywhere and 20 millisecond pings. Plus, I still obtain enjoyment from it. That is why I play still.

multiple people: “I dont get lag that much, could be your internet or something of the sort.”

OP: “It can’t be any of those things on my end, EVERYONE is having this issue.”

2 Likes

It doesn’t for me. Maybe the lag problem is on your end.

1 Like

THANK YOU, someone who actually plays the GAME.

I regularly do 80 person BG’s without a bump in the road as far as lag or frame rate drops.

What are you talking about?

2 Likes

This has to be a bad troll. LOL

Use some of that hard earned money on something better than a potato PC. … and get a decent internet connection. 99% of the people with 1/2 way modern tech are fine.

As far as paying for the game…bro… I drop more than 14 dollars in my couch cushions a month. Come by the crib Ill give you some returnables.

J/K bro. Hope it works out for you

1 Like

Played the game. I used to be a large scale WPvP GM and I can say for certain the last time we had decent servers for PvP was MoP. Something happened between WoD and Legion where something just went horribly wrong.

Currently unsubbed and waiting for Classic. Apparently the servers can handle 80v80 fights with minimal lag.

Sounds like an internet problem. I have never had any lag in WoW.

1 Like

Sounds like most your issues are your ISP or computer hardware, I’m not lagging nearly like you.

I also pay for this game because 15$ is cheap as lunch on a Friday.

I have suffered from zero lag…?

1 Like

Because it very well could be your connection entirely.

It could be bad routing from a particular ISP or region that you’re unfortunately in.

Weather could have knocked something out. A Shark could have once again, (sorry Aussies), eaten the Internet Cable. (Seriously that’s a thing, happens every other month to Australia and Singapore, they even have cameras setup to watch it live on the internet now.)

It could be a server is on the fritz, or a router or connection point for server traffic is going bad and needs a hardware replacement.

One individual player screaming on the forums, however, does not mean that it is a fundamental issue that requires everyone to take their wallet and leave.

The question is, have you done your due diligence to make sure it is not a You problem, and have you calmly and accurately reported the issue in the appropriate place so that if it is an actual issue that the servers need to be looked at for, it gets done as quickly and as efficiently as possible?

You can be part of the solution, or you can be part of the problem, and this thread and its whine is you being part of the problem.

3 Likes

Sorry, I FORGOT to mention.

You actually NEED warmode ON to experience LAG in open world.

People posting clearly have it OFF.

I don’t think it is at all. Even in their instanced pvp engagements it lags horrendously. Especially in Tarren Mill v Southshore.

Being that lag is not an issue for me. the question really should be why do YOU still pay ? I pay because I enjoy the game and also that it runs very well on my computer/ internet connection