Why do you all still PAY for this game?

Battle of Nazjatar unplayable because of lag
Ashran Lagging
Battleground mid fights LAGGING

This is world of LAGCRAFT, World pvp LAGGING.

New PVP content is LAGGING, WHAT is being done about this?

AS a PAYING customer, I WANT TO KNOW?

I work hard for my money, VERY HARD, even if its just $10, its my MONEY.

WHY does this GAME lag so much?

1 Like

Your internet connection sucks.

Of all the problems I have with this game, lag isn’t it.

28 Likes

I don’t experience lag in these scenarios in the overwhelming majority of cases.

Sounds like a you problem.

10 Likes

:thinking:It’s almost as if other people have different experiences in, and around this game.:neutral_face:

1 Like

NO its NOT.

Queue Ashran, find out.

As soon as 40 man raids FIGHT in battle of Nazjatar, entire zone LAGS.

We’re continuing to monitor and investigate reports of server lag during the event, and we’re acting on feedback about significantly imbalanced areas. We’ll let you know as we make further changes.

Thank you for your patience and continued feedback!

Tell her what she’s won, Johnny!

2 Likes

Just because it happens sometimes doesn’t mean it always does. I’ve participated in that a few times with no problems. :man_shrugging:

That’s a you problem. I get 0 lag even in large raid groups

2 Likes

OMG, the GAME LITERALLY lags.

Its not a YOU problem.

Are you experiencing legitimate lag and latency, or are you experiencing FPS drops?

There is a significant different and they are caused by two different things, though they have similar effects and appear the same way if you don’t know what to look for exactly.

If you are always suffering lag in large-scale conflicts… that’s more than likely FPS drops caused by a bottlenecked CPU. WoW is extremely CPU heavy, and has only recently been able to take advantage of multi-core processors, though single clock speed is still king for WoW.

If it’s actual lag and latency, go here, download program, plug in the right numbers, run a BG and find out where the problem is with the actual connection so you can figure out how to get it fixed:

4 Likes

It’s a you problem.

My game does not lag.

Should I also bold and capitalize “not” so that you will actually read it?

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I thought we agreed not to be helpful on the forums.

5 Likes

It better have California emissions.

Wym? Other people pay for it for me.

WoW tokens are great.

I’m Paladin, it comes with the job description. :frowning:

2 Likes

not a very good attempt at trolling.

I don’t even rate this bait mate.

Because if you get a good internet connection WoW is leagues better than any mmorpg on the market.

The only game that is going to curve my attention from WoW is the Elder Scrolls 6 when it releases… but that still isn’t a MMO

We’re continuing to monitor and investigate reports of server lag during the event, and we’re acting on feedback about significantly imbalanced areas. We’ll let you know as we make further changes.

Thank you for your patience and continued feedback!

HOW is this a YOU problem? Even the community manager experienced LAG.

I pay because I plan on playing in Classic and I want to support the cause, I never did buy BFA and don’t ever plan on playing it. I’ve been paying for a sub for well over a year that I haven’t used.

I play from Europe and have no lag. I don’t know what your deal is.