Why do we do it?

Why do we run Mythics over and over again when the rewards are so lackluster? I wish we got more than a title and a mount. To make it worst those are rewarded to your first character that manages to get the rating. All your other characters do it… for fun?

We need more rewards for climbing the M+ ladder.
Something to wish for, to work towards.

1 Like

I’ve still yet to see a compelling reason to go past heroics. Maybe do an M0 if you’re feeling particularly edgy. Can’t wait for delves. Either way, there’s certainly no point running m+ at this point of the expac. Not unless you want a greyscale kodo mount.

2 Likes

no pain no gain

We? There is no we. I ain’t in the we, never have, never will.

3 Likes

At this point? I run them to make gearing in TWW easier. How so? I won’t need to very an ilvl upgrade until probably 75, if not higher. Just means i can dust that gear or vender it for more early gold.

Other than that? Sometimes I like to challenge myself to see how my skills still are. I play Shaman mostly, so TWW will be…interesting lol.

I’m fine with current rewards bar 2.5k having nothing.
They’re giving dragon appearances to raiders for getting AOTC, and I get nothing for getting 2.5k? Seems odd.

The challenge is fun, and having the privilege of saying “Look, I did that” is another reason. But that’s all there is to it and it’s achievable very easily. I got KSM on five characters last season, but I have no way of showing that in the game.

You get on the mythic+ mount at every chance you get like most do.

If there is something I want, I will generally try for it or at the very least wait until I can solo it and get it then.

Other than specific drops I don’t see a point to mythic.

1 Like

Yeah? If we aren’t playing a video game for fun then what are we even doing with our lives.

1 Like

what would you like to get ?

I think we need more chance on hit weapons.

They want more privilege of boasting to other players, so perhaps Blizzard should make their characters 2 times bigger, and all their mount should be monster truck sized. Just little something to show that “they did that.”

2 Likes

Yessirr I’ve been keeping all my highest pvp trinkets in bank since SL 1 , when I look at em i can say I did that. It’s a nice sense of accomplishment for myself

1 Like

That’s more for the creative minds at Blizzard to figure out. When you think about it, the rewards aren’t that diverse in this game. Mounts, titles, gear, transmogs… all done before. We need something new. Maybe a buff so that we can be more deadly in keys? A new ability like a brez or a cheat death? Transmogs are always nice.

The buff is new gear.

honestly, I dont know how you all do it to begin with.
I dont have the attention staying power to run the same exact thing over and over.
Gotta be made worse by bad payout, Im sure.

I don’t think I did any dungeon more than 10 times this season

1 Like

Delves look promising in beta. I plan to play some beta again this weekend since I haven’t touched it for a week hoping some patches fixed some issues with them.

But I’m cautiously look forward to them in release: for the obvious folks that poop over everything and will obviously hate on delves my preemptive answers are “this is my opinion “ and “good for you/ whatever “ :slight_smile:

I asked myself this back in the day and eventually “fell in line”.

In short, it’s an option that Blizzard gives us to keep our obsession strong. Unfortunately, it’s not all that great of an option. Not when you really break things down.

Does anyone care though? Some folks. I do, kind of, sometimes, maybe, I mean eh. The majority of us seem to not care. It’s a game mode, we have it, Blizzard is perfect in all their ways, there’s not a single thing they could do better about it, etc.

I need nap.