Why do the other races reject the one true god of Azeroth?

If you need a god to protect you from the enemy odds are your army is not worth protecting.

RIP

I’ve got an idea, why don’t we worship the catapults instead?

1 Like

Elune didn’t “let” the tree fall. She helped Sylvanas make it fall.

When Elune heard of the drought in Aardenweald, she decided to turn her followers into anima, and send them to help the Night Fae water their crops. She forgot her followers would have to get judged by the Arbiter, or she didn’t know the Arbiter was just sending everyone to the Maw. Either way, big whoopsie, and that takes all the blame off Sylvanas.

1 Like

the Arbiter AKA Zolval was already the “jailer” for a long time before the drought, maybe Elune should keep up with her “Sisters” realm.

1 Like

It’s hard to be a secular elf when there’s a real reason to not go to the shrines of the moon (they’re in ruins, ghouls might still be around) than just being too lazy for the last thousand years

Elune let all of those in Teldrassil die and not become wisps to feed her worthless sister in the Shadowlands, condemning them (albeit unknowingly there) to the Maw. Nah, Elune’s not a good being and can’t wait till she’s the big bad of an expac.

1 Like

More worth being the middle boss of a new dungeon for a future expansion to get farmed over and over in the Follower Queue.

That’s not helping their case.

I’d be good with that too.

1 Like

Puny god.

1 Like

Also with her and the Winter Queen being sisters, Elune isn’t a god. She’s a robot.

1 Like

Hmm but is Elune above or below the Titans in terms of power :thinking:

Trying to pass off as a robot god. Not even close to being equal to Bender.

3 Likes

Not gonna worship a Goddess who banks on the insurance money when my house burns down.

lmao.

4 Likes

i worship my Lord n Savior Sargeras

I love cheese! The moon is made of cheese, isnt it?

Elune has given Eonar the Emerald Dream after the fall of the Black Empire so maybe there’s some respect between them. Not too sure if we can have that matchup though. :handshake:

edit: Although Draenor did have a matchup with Grond and the Sporemounds. :orange_book::robot:

I mean, worship whatever you want, but I don’t think any of the Loa, Wild Gods, or Light accidentally sent an entire city of their devout followers directly to hell, at least not in recent memory.

Real ones worship Jani anyway.

1 Like

It’s just realistic that there are people in the game world that are incorrect.

Look at all the people that spend their whole WoW career without even playing the main campaign at all. They just play one of the side classes and then complain that druids are spoiled.