Why do posters fib about

Why do you spend so much of your time posting and trolling about other players?

2 Likes

I don’t have any problem with people who actually play.

It’s the twitter trolls that post on non-max level characters with 3 achievements to their name or who stopped doing anything meaningful in game 2 expansions ago but claim to be experts on what currently is going on that rile me.

I am concerned about your concern over their concerns. Concern-ception!

1 Like

I assume that I was the spark for this post of yours. Well, I already debunked your claim in that thread where you said that I claimed to quit the game, where in fact I had made no such claim.

You had decided to equate my comment about less time playing = me quitting the game for some strange reason, and then making fun of me for continuing to post on the forums.

It really does seem like you are here just to cause trouble and make these forums become an echo chamber for Blizzard praise. Well sorry dude, but there’s lots of other people in the same boat as me with game time and posting privileges who hardly ever play the game these days and will vent about the game here. Maybe Blizzard should make a better game and you should direct your frustration at them and not us.

1 Like