Why do people like savix and stoopz think they speak for the pvp community?

literally cannot stand watching any of their videos

9 Likes

I agree and personally I nominate Swole to speak for us.

King in the North

10 Likes

They just make videos for views it sucks. Atleast Savix does some funny stuff with his videos and makes it kinda a meme, but Stoopz is the worst kind of streamer going after to views because he would do anything for more of them.

Everyone on YouTube makes stuff for views. Smart take

4 Likes

his point is that they just say things people want to hear instead of creating quality content.

I support this nomination

1 Like

Because they have provided excellent feed back based on experience and you have contributed nothing.

29 Likes

Go away Murkd nobody cares

5 Likes

I only listen to Stumblin

10 Likes
  • Murrks family
13 Likes

By “pvp community” do you mean the 10 people that post on these forums? That’s pretty much all that’s left lol :laughing:

You speak the name of our lord

1 Like

Honestly the only person whos feedback I value is bloomsday

6 Likes

Stoopz is a normal cool relatable dude.

Savix is not. His countless videos of ret is terrible, I’m quitting my ret main, made ret the meme of shadowlands it is… not only that but…

Do ppl not know on beta savix SPAM qued 24/7 skirms when everyone knew rogue literally 2 shot you. He sat there for a month straight two shotting ppl from overtuning and ruined everyone’s “class testing” and hey maybe everyone said this is lame and the lack of feedback from beta was cuz savix ruined it total dweeb

Just line their videos.

8 Likes

What’s actually sad is that a lot of these streamers think anyone cares how many rank 1 titles they have. I’ve watched several rank 1 players, (I won’t name any names since some of them do post here), who have the personality of a rock or wet sponge. Super boring to watch. They’ll literally streams 2v2s all day, blast obnoxiously loud music, wont interact with their chat and expect to like grow. smh…

Then there’s those rank 1s who think they know everything about WoW. Try to lecture their chat about irrelevant garbage no one cares about. Then they wonder why they are stuck with 2 viewers. ooof. :cold_face:

Again, I won’t name any names but i’m pretty sure those players know who they are lol. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you! I try my best to be the voice of the PvP community. Having a large range of experience, me of course being a former rank 1 mage and ret. But that doesn’t stop me from realizing the struggles of those in the lower bracket.

It’s hard doing what I do, but someone has to do it. The speaker for all.

2 Likes

@Abom come deal with this phony

Savix is like the Dane Cook of WoW. Nothing of value but popular to the plebs

2 Likes

Obviously they live in your head rent free…you must watch them to even know what they talk about.

2 Likes