Why do I have to be a mythic raider to PvP?

Except I don’t get crushed by 440 players.

Guess that depends on what class you play and your skill level.
I have no idea what your main is and there ILV.
If someone is a mythic raider with 440 ilv and never pvp they can easily be outplayed … however there is a gear level gap where skill just wont cover it.

Your 27 warlock gets crushed by ALL 440 players :slight_smile:

But dude they haven’t invested anything into their pve stuff either… The arena tourney was bad but the MDI was hella worse.

Like I said, blizzard is putting too much resources into dumb stuff. They paid attention to PvP. They gave us stuff we didn’t ask for. Like taking out vendors and giving us this retarded conquest system. Adding warmode. Brining back ashran.

For real, they’ve put work into PvP. Just all the wrong stuff in all the wrong places :expressionless:

Well to be fair, people asked for Ashran and complained about wpvp. People complained about gear mattering so in Legion they did templates, people complained about gear not mattering. They were probably like, “you know what? Here gear matters but you gotta just play the game.”

I did not see anyone asking for this… They got more flame than accolades when they announced it.

Yea we did. Legion was a joke. Warmode didn’t address a single one of our issues and made the ones we complained about worse.

To be fair they again didn’t listen to the actual complaints because the systems they designed ignore them all.

Seriously all these changes did not address a single thing. I don’t think they listened to us. Instead i honestly think they just made changes for the sake of progression and change. Something new for a new expansion that they can tout. Warmode for sure is an example of this. Actual wpvps told them from the outset that that was not what we wanted.

Seriously change for the sake of change isn’t good when the change is in all the wrong places.

3 Likes

Whether they listened to the right or wrong people, they still listened to someone. And yea sadly people did ask for Ashran

I will trade you our one essence for:

Head
Shoulders
Chest
Cloak
Bracers
Gloves
Belt
Legs
Feet
Rings x2
Trinkets x2
Every other essence
Weapon

Do we have a deal?

Dude he is a troll. Stop replying to him. He will say he crushes 440ilvl with his 400ilvl. He is a shill for mythic crowd. He is trying to drown the actual conversation with random non sense.

3 Likes

Take this with a grain of salt because i am not a coder nor am i educated on the topic … but
Conquest system is nothing more than adding up points to a reward just like the expeditions are with earning the 36k per week. Seems like a easy system to switch over to with little effort.
Adding RNG gearing seems simple as its already in game just have to tinker loot table.
It seems to me like they did a mild edit on what they already had instead of doing what most reasonable business do when they care about their produce (in this case specifically pvp) which is listen to their consumer.
The vast majority have asked for a few simple things and none of that has been addressed. I just dont see any angle where i could agree they are “investing” in pvp

You are confusing it with legion templates. Those templates gave 1% stat difference for every 10 iLvls. A 50iLvl difference would have been 5% stat difference. Now I see my iLvl400 rogue at around 210k HP while a iLvl440 has ~310K. You can do the math. Even with conservative nerf assumptions for PvP, the difference is insane. You can see it in action in BGs but the moron here will keep on parroting it doesn’t matter.

2 Likes

Each of those slots can be occupied by PvP rewards. Anyone who finds the randoms rewards inadequate is welcome to try rated, which is not PvE.

1. I should’ve specified that they’re “BiS”

2. same logic you used applied to said pvp essence

3. Pushing arena is infinitely harder than pushing keys.

In terms of time required PvE is more of a surefire way to gear for PvP than PvP is; and that’s a ****ing problem.

3 Likes

Not us in pretty sure. We gave plenty of suggestions, none of which included what we said. Jalen had some good posts both before and after, especially in regards to wpvp.

They see the complaints maybe and then do their own thing.

Dude I gave you a bunch of things. Cleaning up ashran and wg wasn’t exactly a tiny project. Warmode was huge. Conquest wasn’t huge but I’m sure it still took some effort.

Regardless. Just looking at esports side of it. The arena tourney sucked but the MDI was much much worse.

1 Like

We don’t know what was tweeted to them or in game suggestions. The forums aren’t the only place for feedback.

Sure if you want rewards at m+ 10 lvl you have to get to duelist minimum. And if you believe clearing a m+ 10 is as easy as getting duelist I got a bridge to sell you.

But not even taking the rating requirement into play, with m+ at least you can target (even slightly) what you want were in pvp I have gotten the same ring 3 times so far. And have only seen 1 piece drop from a win this season.

1 Like

Not everyone is lucky to get drops in M+. Plus, the whole fun factor. I got a few drops, even during a loss, doing rated Bgs.

Bring back resilience on PVP gear… problem solved.

2 Likes

/forehead

The higher item level guy does a higher percentage of the low item level player’s health than the low item level guy does to the higher item level guy.

I think you meant to say:

Sure if you want rewards at m+ 10 lvl you have to get to duelist minimum. And if you believe getting duelist is as easy as clearing a m+ 10 I got a bridge to sell you.

I mean, it should be obvious what you meant to say but I don’t think some people around here would know that. :stuck_out_tongue: