Why do Hunters get all the love?

I hate to be that guy, but Hunters always get new pet families, while the rest of us kind of get not much in terms of cosmetics and customizations. Maybe Shamans will get a new skin for their Ghost Wolf every now and again, and they just gave Druids some new skins…but yeah.

Especially poor Warlocks. Finally getting three new demons, but only as cooldowns (four if you count the eye and Destro kind of already had the Blasphemy from this expac).

And it seems on the beta, Hunters are getting the most communication in way of blue posts too…

Edit:

And now they’re getting magma pets too!

15 Likes

Hunters are the most played class. They sort of need to appeal to the masses.

Ive seen sources say that Druids are the #1 most played class but honestly I just don’t see it.

4 Likes

Because we’re so lovable! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

It’s the big hearts that come out of them.

:heart_eyes: - - - - - - - - :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

To make up for past neglect

8 Likes

Green fire still satisfied me NGL the pets are a bonus…though the locking a kick to felhunter rather THEN MAKING IT A CHOICE TALENT IN OUR TREE RATHER THEN REMOVING IT, woulda been the way to go.

BLIZZ NOT SO SUBTLE WINK WINK!

Oh…did I say that out loud?

1 Like

hey…dont sweat it…they screw hunters over before the gate drops by making 2/3s of the pets unusable, lmao

9 Likes

Well yeah, they’re easy and overpowered. If they were more complex and weren’t the strongest overall class in the game right now their numbers would dwindle like any other.

4 Likes

Yeah I’m thinking about switching to a survivalist hunter

You still get more pet options than Warlocks.

1 Like

Hunters get pets because they get shyt for transmog.

13 Likes

If that logic held water, Feral would be the most overpowered spec in the game.

3 Likes
1 Like

This all you need to know

1 Like

I’ve pretty much humbled any non-Survival Hunter in keys. Survival is just overtuned and I’m happy for you, because Survival has been DoA otherwise.

Because we are special!

Going by class I’d say hunter.

Spec ret and feral

There are times I remember Ret being good though.

Feral? Eh, not so much. You’re literally the new Survival Hunter.

I play BM/SV. I switch if I want to enjoy myself or throw bombs while trying to not die.

For keys which is my preferred game mode feral has been worst ret second.

Anyway I wish the pally dev cared half as much as the hunter one. :frowning: