Why do guys do this?

Look, it’s a cultural thing.

2 Likes

Op, Tell you truth if you have a guy already why would a guy be bothered with you ,you’re not a catch any more. It’s a game to some ,to other it’s would you ,could and should you marry me ,soon.

5 Likes

You removed the carrot from the stick and now you are “not worth the effort”. I’m sure you can figure out why.

18 Likes

Aviela threads are back baby

5 Likes

Because those guys are shallow emotionally stunted manchilds that are only interested in your complete attention, not your friendship. You’re better off without them.

21 Likes

I saw what you did

I know what you did last edit…

1 Like

Echoing this intellectual

1 Like

Also curious about this. It’s a bit subtle at first, but as soon as you mention it, their initial enthusiasm like… takes a dive or something. things just get quiet.

idk if they were ever actually going to try anything, but i think that maybe knowing that the option isn’t open just kinda repels their general interest in you. It’s a bit unfair, but what are you gonna do :woman_shrugging:. this isnt every guy though, just… a lot of them lmao

5 Likes

Because they decided you have no more to offer them than a male does so they started treating you as such…

23 Likes

well yeah. Seemed a little too strong the first time. I have been working on curtailing my cat scratch tendencies.

1 Like

What about us guys that play female characters and you meet a friend and they enjoy playing with you but when they find out you’re a dude, they never talk to you again.

9 Likes

pretty much the same result for a different reason

4 Likes

I love how everything is kool until you get into discord and you say something and everything goes dead quiet. Then some dude goes…whos the girl!!! Like it should matter anyway!

8 Likes

Because you were obviously only interesting when you were perceived as being single. More milkshake, less cowbell.

/sarcasm

puts back on earrings

You almost got it

2 Likes

My Husband told me why this happens. It also happen to me.

Mind you I don’t know if my husband is full of it, I did marry a Ahole man child. So take this answer however you want.

Hanging around women some guys feel they need to act a certain way, and maybe they could get rewarded for dating, or just something naughty. If no chance of that reward happen. Why would they want to hang around a female? Guys like to be around other bros, and when females show up. It always make them compete or you got this weird thing when a female tries to be one of the guys, and makes the guys eyes roll.

Certain guys want to feel like someone is waiting for them, and gamer girls like are like some pot of gold. Want to know the sucky thing? Even to many of these guys, if we beat them in a game, they take it personal. Like we are not suppose to be good at gaming. You don’t know how many times, I get cussed out or talked down on in MW because I talk on the mic.

9 Likes

yeah I chickened out. toomany cry babies on here

Seriously dude? Cowbell?!?!
Show some respect! Moozer

…ew, wtf. I really hope thats not true. if it is YALL NEED TO STOP BEING CREEPY DIHEADS.** not sorry for that either, it’s an incredibly shallow way of thinking.

5 Likes

lol…

sips :tea:

Why do you care, esp if you have a bf? lol So what if they stop playing w/you, were they the only person that would run with?

Who cares…it simply shows they weren’t interested in you for your “game play”…lawl

Literally had this happen to me the other day when I was “trialing” for a new guild…I had to get into discord w/the GM and his CO GM to do a “verbal application” (not stupidly doing this again, idk why I did it this time - slipped my mind how thirsty ppl are in this game) and the minute everyone was like “Hi!” they both in unison went “OMG YOU’RE A GIRL!!!”

This is 2020, guys…lol seriously.

:sparkles:

9 Likes