Why do Dracthyr have polearms in the cinematic?

I really don’t get it and it just irks me that it’s not a third-spec thing.

It’s like the spear being shown off as a land weapon in the first GW2 expac before it got deconfirmed later on that it wasn’t a thing.

Please say something about it and don’t leave us in the dark about it. Best deconfirm it now before you see more posts like mine expressing displeasure over the deception.

3 Likes

Why do mages carry staves? Why do warlocks carry daggers?

Evoker cannot equip polearms

2 Likes

Why was there an Alliance soldier on the BFA launcher and in the cinematic using a shield and spear combo when no spec in game is capable of using an iconic and historical build? (I know fury warrior may technically be able to do it but…myeh!!)

I mean, the pikes didn’t really seem to help when they got cooked by the primalists so that might be why they gave up on the idea.

Why can warriors use staves? The many questions we ask

Why do Evokers carry polearms they can’t equip and act like frontline melee warriors when they aren’t?

1 Like

At least the staves have damage values in case its best use application is physical.

This is something (as a couple people have said) that can’t even be equipped to Dracthyr at all as is.

I came onto the forums cause I was really confused by Dracthyr not being able to use polearms in the first place, wanted to see if anyone else cared, didn’t even notice this but yeah. Really weird. Conceptually makes no sense for evokers to use two-handed maces but skip out on the pointy stick. One of those seems far more practical in flight.