Why do Alliance try every thing in the book to gain an unfair advantage in PvP?

You sound kinda upset. Have you tried re-rolling?

Even more ironic coming from the faction with broken pvp racials.

4 Likes

The real reason is that exploits give advantage – not speaking of advantage against Horde, but advantage against other rankers. If they don’t grab every advantage they can to maximise their H/hr then they will be outranked by those who are using those advantages.

This extends to doing everything they can to avoid PVP in a PVP battleground or not entering WSG if there’s a chance they face a Horde premade (which would tank their H/h.)

The PVP ranks system provokes toxic behaviour, in both factions.

6 Likes

People knew horde was going to be flooded because of the PVP racials so if you rolled horde, in spite of the server imbalances, and now complain about queue times or “alliance advantages” I have no sympathy.

The worst thing is that QQ Premade has existed since xrealm battlegrounds existed but suddenly it’s an issue because all the sweaty fortnite pvp all-star wannabes just had to roll horde and screw the faction balance.

2 Likes

Shame on us for trying to play a team game with our teammates. I haven’t played AV in a week but when I do it certainly makes sense to do it with the people I usually play with than random lvl 52 pugs.

1 Like

Hmmmmmm…

:tea: :frog:

1 Like

Horde crying has caused every change in classic so far.

1 Like

Last I checked bgs were released ahead of schedule due to alliance crying for the literal entirety of p2, or did you just block p2 out of your memory to prevent PTSD?

2 Likes

You can play in a 5-man group with your friends, the same option Horde has. And I’m not crying, merely making an observation and posing a serious question. Human behavior fascinates me, especially the kind being displayed by the Alliance in Classic WoW.

Let’s be honest. The true culprit that leads to this toxic behavior is a toxic system. The honor system encourages people to play in a manner that is not only competitively entitled, but also unhealthy in general. It doesn’t excuse people’s behavior, but it can not be denied that if the system was not set up to be as toxic as it is. You would not see Horde camping places that make the game unplayable for Alliance nor a need to seek approaches that game the system. Sadly this is a system that can not be changed purely because it is a defining feature of Classic.

2 Likes

Harsh but fair.

3 Likes

That is true but if I were joining a BG as a group of 5 I’d do WSG instead which is exactly what I’ve been doing.

Keep dreaming. Horde cried non stop because Alliance were raid logging, server transferring, and quiting due to p2 and they couldn’t farm honor. They demanded blizz release BG’s early since they were xrealm and could farm honor that way. Sorry to burst you bubble.

3 Likes

“I’m so clever! I picked the faction with the superior racials for PVP and whenever someone asks I’ll say ‘aesthetics’!”

I dunno bud. Let’s just say I’m not gonna be throwin ya a pity party any time soon.

2 Likes

Haha if that helps you sleep at night.

Classic PvP is all about having an unfair advantage.

Bring more people to the fight
Have engineering
Use Potions
Get Better Gear
Have more Healers
Have more CC

If you want to win you find an advantage.
Stop pretending anything about Classic PVP is supposed to be “fair”

Why wouldn’t they? It’s not like there are consequences for these things other than the rare patch trying to (but failing to) fix it. When there are no consequences, there’s more incentive to do it than to not.

1 Like

do you still throw tantrums at walmart when mom refuses to buy you that spiderman doll you wanted?

holy dude, the whining.

1 Like

At no point was it ever mentioned that they don’t want people attempting to premade AV. The blue post for the patch simply said they didn’t want people cave camping anymore, and they didn’t want games starting with less than 20 people. If you can find a single instance where Blizzard has directed players to stop grouping together in a battleground, I would love to see it.

3 Likes

Loktar Kry-Gar friends!

1 Like