Why did you PreOrder? (please read before posting)

Dont lie shreads you did it just because your earth is a cube

I preordered because I know I’m going to play it unless something horrible happens to me, or I find out that Blizzard has some sort of company wide dogfighting and kitten kicking ring going on.

Also to spite those who were lobbying people not to preorder. Yes I’m that petty. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

100% This.

2 Likes

I preordered the base version because none of the extras appealed to me. I wasn’t really hyped for Dragonflight at first because I thought that cinematic with the statues was pretty weak. Once I looked at the deep dives and saw all what was coming I became interested.

2 Likes

Are you saying that you are interested now?

I pre Ordered (Heroic) because I have been very impressed with the talent trees revamp, dragon flying looks awesome, the Drakthyr look amazing (even though I’ll probably never make one), and Ion’s interviews sound like the team is actually listening to the players this time instead of telling us to “like it or gtfo”.

I am VERY worried about the writing though, because let’s face it, Steve Danhauser isn’t fit to write the ingredients on an oatmeal packet, much less a WoW expansion. Seriously, I HOPE MS walks in and fires him day 1 of the finalized acquisition.

Overall all though, I have hope DF is going to be better.

Help us, Microsoft; you’re our only hope.

2 Likes

I plan on playing Dragonflight, which means I also plan to buy the expansion. I suppose I could pre-order but have not gotten around to it… not even sure why lol I guess I figure I still got time, which technically I do - however, I’ll do it eventually. No reason not to if I plan to play it anyway :slight_smile: