Why did They get rid of Old Mage Tower

Why Was Old Mage Tower Legion Specific I Really Want Some of The Old MT Stuff Like Might Of The Grizzlemaw, The TWMT Version Isn’t Bad I Just Really Want The Old Version’s

I Didn’t start Having My Own Pc Until 2019 So I Was Never Able To Play Legion I Think Its Unfair To Have Time Specific Item’s Like The Grizzlemaw Because There Are Players Like Me Who Could Never Play At That Time

Why Cant We Just Use Chromie And Go Back To Legion So We Have The Chance To Play Old MT And Get The Rewards From It

In The 10.1.5 – Fractures in Time Update Would Be The Best Time To Add This

If Not Chromie Then Add A Fracture Somewhere That Way We Have The Chance To Do Old Mage Tower Again

Well That’s Everything I Gotta Complain About.

1 Like

They will probably bring it back – they generally re-boot it when they have a new challenge that is appealing to the masses :slight_smile: As far as you getting the “Rewards” from it - I doubt that will happen. Those were INSANELY hard for some people and if you weren’t there at the time - it’s something that is locked in the past and not achievable…

1 Like

There was also a point where they became significantly easier to complete towards the end of the patch. I would really appreciate getting them back. I lost some of mine as I had deleted some characters back then (they got purged). Realistically, they are just cosmetics; and we are seeing less of them since people from back then don’t even play anymore.
/facepalm

1 Like