Why did neutral factions not react to the burning of Teldrassil?

I did, good for me I have a comfy sofa

I still wondering why the druid society letting their leader run amuck. He really telling the whole world they are really not neutral. that it is OK for him to basically kill in cold blood. The Cenarion Circle from the day he started it can no longer be considered neutral. They are in effect alliance allies. Based on his actions. This si my personal opinion.

I love for someone to inform me how he got his abilities and how they veiw the way he using them. be interesting.

No sane person would.

You should have seen it back in Cata when even Malfurion was following the neutral train while Garrosh invaded Ashenvale and his people nuked a Druid school in Stonetalon, lol

4 Likes

Honestly, I’d just imagine they’d temporarily separate from their associated neutral factions to join the war-campaign against Sylvanas & the Horde. That or - They believe healing Azeroth is the highest concern and join many other factions into healing Azeroth / hold off the damage; as you see some attempting to do in Silithus.
Either one, I’d consider fair & reasonable enough explanations. Rejoin people to fight in regards to what happened, or Save the World. lol