Why did Bloodhunter Footwraps transmog get changed?!

Blizzard,

Please change the Bloodhunter Footwraps back to their original design OR allow for both options for players. Why did these strange metal bangles get added to the footwraps? They were amazing in their simplicity. Now my demon huntress needs new foot wear as it looks strange with the added metal. Don’t release a transmog, only to change the look of them months after release! Please give back the simple, bloody wraps!

13 Likes

I agree with you whole heartily !

2 Likes

They should have just produced another set of boots.

6 Likes

I mean, I don’t hate the new look, but I’m not really sure why they felt the need to change it at all. There was no need for it.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure this IS the original look and it was just bugged before.

The official video before their release showed the wraps without metal bangles.

3 Likes

i agree but its was prob to cover up the blood because ppl cry and complain . Same as the fruit bowl incident most likely .

1 Like

A blood troll transmog…with blood? The horror!

1 Like

Could have just made the new version purchasable on the traders post for 50 tenders or whatever. Blizz interns are weird.

1 Like

well are we surprised really ? Like have we seen the atrocity of the t2 pally recolors they posted on wowhead ? LIME THROW UP GREEN AND GOLD AND TEAL like hello fire these armor dye makers . Like gooodneessss

back on main topic im so sick and tired of devs adding extra danglies or extra things to gear thats not neeeded .

You mean to tell me they actually changed the footwraps but didn’t fix the issue where actual Troll players feet are still regular skin color? That’s pretty pathetic.

yep, a unneccesary trash change,

This little sh!t that blizz does for 0 reason, is what makes me dislike retail.