Why devs hate DKs so much when it comes to m+?

A tank spec that requires a few small adjustments to become good is waiting for these adjuatments for 4 straight seasons and now also gets a tier set with 4 piece bonus being absolutely useless. Please , make 4 pieces good at least.
Both dps specs are forced to play DnD mini game nobody likes and even if you do it perfectly , you are still no match in terms of dps to real specs.
Please understand 1 simple thing Blizzard: if dps spec has 0 utility it should at least deal competitive damage.
All 3 specs when it comes to m+ feel like a filler specs to the game. And it’s been like this during the whole expansion. If you don’t have resources to do some meaningful tuning to the talent trees - make some tuning to tier sets since we won’t see them again in TWW.

0 utility? brez for one. ice chain-slow for another(situational but still).

Their grips are probably the best utility they have, if Gorefiends was free to take it would have been gold but nah, Demon Hunters stole that from them too.

1 Like

Big true.

This has been the general sentiment for DK for ages on the class forum.

It looks like the Paladin-class-level changes will likely come in TWW and not this season.

That plus Riders will make for a pretty decent time as a DK (hopefully).

1 Like

DK’s have plenty of utility, but a single target slow is not it. Nobody has ever chosen a tank for a key because there was one specific mob that had to be slowed.

This. It’s why I can’t stand Spear on my warrior either. Having to stand in one spot on the ground is never fun, especially when we need to keep moving (such as when we’re racing against a timer in keys).

I liked it in Torghast when DnD radius was greatly increased. And in certain places, I think a larger one could be used.

Of course then consecration would need a similar effect

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean: