Why complain about blood elves?

Tbh I love the darker skins, and love the body jewelry, but everyone is complaining just as much right now as pure worgens do when they didn’t get their tails again.

6 Likes

You look pretty

3 Likes

thanks ya hunk :smiley:

2 Likes

I… Um… I’m too young for you :flushed:

1 Like

backs away slowly

1 Like

runs back to his mom, blushing

1 Like

Most of the complaints I see is about the lack of male jewelery and the supposably lack of customizations. There is even a sect of people that beleive that BE should of had darkfallen options.

There is also the complaint of the lack of tat’s which I can agree is legitimate.

2 Likes

well that goes for every race tbh

1 Like

I agree, and I’m sure tat’s will be addressed in a later patch. I feel that tat ideas was came in late in the customization development which is why some races got some and others don’t, and why some tat’s are not separate by face types yet.

2 Likes

the darker skins biggest issue in my eyes is that blood elfs look very caucasian and were made on purpose to look caucasian , so very dark skin tones on them look kinda weird , they need to add faces to match those skin tones better just like they did with humans

the body jewelry is nice I don’t mind it , I think people issues with it , is that with most piece of gear it won’t be noticeable , so they feel like it was kinda of a waste and they could have gotten something better

2 Likes

I don’t see an issue with the skin tone to body type. I’ve actually dated women who had very as you say “caucasian” body types but had extremely dark skin. Though to be honest until they upgrade the game so that it can have sliders for faces, I doubt we’ll ever get any specific body types.

2 Likes

I meant face wise and hairstyle wise not “body type wise”

1 Like

I suppose most black people do have thicker hair types. and I did mean face wise. two of my exes did not have the typical “black” facial features other than the skin tone. all I am saying, it’s not an impossible face to skin match up. But I do agree some more customizability is never a bad thing.

1 Like

heinhein

like you said it wasnt typical , it wasnt something common

1 Like

i mean, i was never part team elf, but i see no issues.
just surprised ya didn’t call yerselves somethin else via in name…

1 Like

It’s not something common in some parts of the world. Definitely becoming more common as we interbreed as a species though. One day we’ll all have similar skin tones assuming we dont destroy the planet first.

3 Likes

Me: That’d be hard too do… i mean…
Random person: oooh button…
Me: WAIT PATRICK NOOO!-

3 Likes

There goes Australia! LMFAO!

3 Likes

Surely you must be jesting, for australia is a myth!

2 Likes

They need to fix the outline of dark skinned elves because they blend into their armour
Otherwise no issues

1 Like