Why can't we join groups in the maw?

When you join a group in the maw it wont actually let you join your group everyone is just stuck in their own shard.

Oh, that’s a bug. A workaround is, for those phased from the party leader, head back to Oribos and back to the Maw. Be sure to post in Bug Reports, so QA will add it to the queue.

3 Likes

Bad news is I don’t think it’s a bug, it’s actually designed this way. But as to why? Who knows

1 Like

Knock it off… It’s a confirmed bug. That’s why they posted a workaround.

8 Likes

Ok I didnt know could you link me the confirmed bugs list please? Thanks.

rolls eyes, Yeah, Blizzard wants you to solo the Rares and Bosses in the zone…

Any “bug list” posted would be incomplete, but you can try googling it as people have been compiling them

This was posted on Icey Veins
https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/54477-a-workaround-for-phasing-issues-in-shadowlands/

Then there is this, from a Blue…
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/grouping-in-the-shadowlands/736070

4 Likes

I just wanted to see what other confirmed bugs there are

Ok now is that a bug or do they intend to keep people separate? I’m sorry I couldn’t find the bugs list. But you seem to know where it is, why not just link it for me?

Not reading the links I gave you eh? I see you are being argumentative just because you can.

1 Like

I see “the exception” is that the bug or is it designed that way?

Yes, Blizzard intentionally designed bugs in the games…It’s a feature. Come on…

If their intention was to keep people separate, they probably would not have posted a workaround or hotfix. Also, why would they intend to keep party members separated from one another? That doesn’t make any logical sense.

6 Likes

Well then if it’s a bug then what’s the ETA on a fix?

Blizzard doesn’t give ETAs as a lot of player forget what Estimate means. It’s get fixed when it gets fixed, use the workaround for now.

3 Likes

Wow they really said that about their players?

Said what?

It’s true. May times when Blizzard gives a ETA, and players flip out when they don’t meet that date. The whole delay of Shadowlands was a good example.

Bugs take as long as they take. This particular bug probably isn’t at the top of the list, since a hotfix has already been pushed out and a workaround posted.

Do you have the bugs list though? I want to check out the other problems I could run into before posting here

I don’t personally keep a bugs list. Google it. I just know of bugs that I have had to deal with. I send bug reports when I find them ingame.

1 Like