Why can't we hide the pants slot?

They are afraid

That’s not the only example. There was another culture which used naked fighting as a means of psychological warfare. Although I can’t remember which.

Yes, but women were rarely warriors in large numbers, in any culture and would most likely not want to fight in skimpy clothing any more than a man would. Plus you can be a Demon Hunter and wear next to nothing, since Demon Hunters’ skin is supposed to be like armor.

Just a couple years ago, female gamers where raging about chainmail bikinis and armored stockings being sexist, stupid and illogical and they wanted the same realistic armor men got.

It’s how you maintain a T for Teen rating.

Yeah, I know. In a game with murder, blood, evil demons, constant war and shambling dead things, it seems silly.

But this the US we are talking about. We as a nation are scared of jibbly bits.

7 Likes

That is the answer. Seriously repeat distinct topics should just stay in one thread.

You can disagree with it all you want but a few people acting like we were never given an explanation ever.

Sister, I’ve been asking for that for YEARS! We also need more long skirts in ALL clothing types (cloth, leather, mail, and plate).

I mean do you go out with no pants on ?

I hope that isn’t their reason considering the things we can wear like the bikini plate armour sets, loin cloth for leather, the scale looking mail option that only covers bit of the thighs or the crazy cloth options which are just panties with stockings on.

1 Like

Monkeys paw:

Wish granted, you can now toggle off pants in the transmog UI. When you do this however, your character switches into Zuckerverse-style floating legless torso mode.

No one wants to see me hiney.

1 Like

If I am at a public pool I don’t wear pants.

Also a bikini bottom = same as underwear, so why is 1 socially okay and 1 is not?

1 Like

I see topics like this and it’s no wonder wow players have the reputation it has… :roll_eyes:

Down with the pants, says I.

2 Likes

Female toons… can we use gender labels? Female toons have a top on when you make the chest armor invisible. There are some old transmogs for cloth, leather and chain that make you look like your in really tight shorts. I’ve begged for a swimwear transmog!

I want to hide off-hands please!

1 Like

considering we have been able to strip down to our underwear in the game since the beginning if wanted to, it makes no sense not having the option to hide pant slot.

2 Likes

Because Moonguard.

Because, nobody wants to see a male char in a speedo. This isn’t Final Fantasy.

2 Likes

because no one wants to see a naked draenei female. looks at profile OMG I NEED EYE BLEACH GET IT AWAY! MY EYES THEY BURN! THIS IS MORE PAINFUL THAN A THOUSAND REAPER PEPPERS!