Why cant we clone forum cs and replace the bads =)

Its a joke and a half-truth all in one! First off i would like to thank the forum support, you guys/gals do a hell of a job. I have been playing blizzard games for 25 years now since original diablo. I would take back waiting in chat on the old bnet framework (cough irc chat with a interface :crazy_face:) for a Gm to give you voice so you could describe your issue and they would work threw it with you compared to in game support now. I am not saying all in game support is bad, just boy has it changed! I guess you expect it when a company grows up though you need to add enough people to keep up with the demand. I remember bumping into gms in games of sc and wc on the regular back in the day on their lunch breaks at work where they would hop on and knock out a game. (probably eating a salami sammich with greasy keyboard and all) I just think support in general has changed drastically over the years and some of the ingame support is a job and not a passion. This is coming from someone with 841 days played on one character with a few more over 100 and before the prepatch i was a few honor level achieves and a few hks short of every achieve in the game totaling 5 more for them all. I could tell you stories for days with all the contacts i have had with blizzard over the years, but this is the first time i went out of my way to thank someone other then surveys ect. I would just like to say the forum support throws out that old soul vibe keep it up!

:slight_smile:
Well, most of us have been around a very long time, Fortheglory. Things have changed some from necessity, to get to as many players as possible, as quickly as possible, but our CS philosophy have never really changed.

Just saying in game we get alot more copy paste now then before also before if you were online when a ticket was answered gms would always message in game to clarify if they didnt understand instead of the ctrl p and close the ticket just annoying when it happens and even more so around a patch because of the increased wait time waiting 3 days and then seeing another 3 day wait sucks

Templates are often used for common issues, it keeps the answers consistent, and they do tend to speed up processing.

except when you get the wrong template =)

This is very true. Contrary to what Iโ€™ve seen some posit, we are human - and humans can make mistakes :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

have this issue Can't Add Companion to Your Account and got this ctrl p Thank you for contacting us in regard to an issue with an achievement. We are experiencing a high volume of tickets right now and apologize for being unable to discuss the issue further with you. dont see how not being able to learn a pet is a achieve unless we are in prepatch :laughing:

It isnโ€™t, it got put in the wrong bucket.

Hopefully whoever that was goin to got some free pet upgrades =) and i agree people make mistakes just maybe a "Thank you for contacting us in regard to an issue with an achievement. " triggers a completionist with a quest to level a pet to level 3 when i cant learn a pet and i have 1248 every single pet in the game atm all at level 25 and blue and cant complete the quest :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: haha