Why Can't Oribos be a PVP FFA Zone?

Dear Players,

So I was watching Squid Game on Netflix at work today and had an idea, why can’t Oribos be a PVP FFA zone?

In Squid Game, there is a part that every night the teams or individuals have to protect themselves against violent personnels who want to eliminate them so the money is filled up in the bowl.

For example, we can have PVP FFA mode once a week but no one knows when this mode is activated in Oribos. Also, Oribos should have climate like Arathi Blizzard that players can’t see beyond 10 yards. Also, the players cannot see each others’ names so you don’t know the people you’re attacking, only see everyone around you is a hostile. When PVP FFA mode is on, all teleportations to other worlds are disabled to prevent people running away. Finally, the mode ends when there is only 1 person left standing, similar to Squid Game.

This will bring excitement because it serves a few purposes:

1. Defeat the people you don’t like. The people could be your enemies or friends. You know, have you guys ever met people in game so nice to you but deep in your mind, you know it is all fake and you just want to, say land a few punches on them?

2. Korthia PVP is too packed and the zone is too small. Oribos is big and has 3 layers, multiple stairways and portals and is enough for 200 players.

3. This PVP FFA mode tests that is friendship. This point elaborates from Point 1, when you are about to hit a peaceful person and if he or she begs for mercy, will you continue?

The grand price is full set of PVP gear (item level 255).

What do you think?

no thank you

4 Likes

Go play eve. Go join the rest of the low skilled low sp players who gank trade hub systems.

LAw of averages says one kill should get some loot to make it worth it. Eventually.

I’d recommend joining the Uedama system riff raff though. they give ships out for free or at a good discount I am told. They worked out a decent science to suicide ganks to be successful. Both in popping carebears and making isk.

3 Likes

Yes! PvP zone on the roof!

1 Like

could do with an area like the Dalaran sewers, with some broker perks

1 Like

perhaps a FFA ring level? similar to the dalaran sewers

that reminds me, i need to go cancel my netflix sub for their anti-transgender stance.

1 Like

I’d be down to see another ring added that was open PvP.

Virtue signaling is usually better recieved on GD.

nah, it was just the straw that broke the camel’s back. i reupped my sub a while back to see if it was worth it again, but not much on there really interests me, most of the shows seem like you’ll digest it in 5m. they were better back when they were just the online streaming version of blockbuster instead of a discount HBO.

when you consider the cost of all the streaming services you have to get just to get 1 show that is exclusive to each you’ll fine its better to sail the seas.

You had me at Squid Game.

Also, Oribos sucks and should be burnt to a crisp.

1 Like