Why can't I use the anvils?

There’s at least two anvils at Bleak Redoubt. I can’t use either one though. I’m trying to make a handful of bolts. “This Requires and Anvil” What the heck do you call those two anvil-looking things those guys are banging with a hammer?

3 Likes

Have you tried humping it? I know it sounds silly but I’ve found that, particularly on a gnome, you gotta really get up on it for it to count.

1 Like

I love all the cooking fires everywhere, all with foods roasting over them, but none are useable. I mean, what?

3 Likes

I did that in the maw where you had to toss orbs into a forge. I’m like why not lava pond?

I asked a similar question during BFA but regarding cooking fire. In particular the big BBQ area outside the Spirits be wit you inn (whatever it’s called).

The community crapped on me.

I agree that if there’s an anvil or a fire, you should be able to use your skills on them.

4 Likes

I’ll leave that to the Worgen.

1 Like

teeheeheehee

The weird thing is, if there is a blacksmith and he’s banging on an anvil, he is either a trainer or a vendor and you can use his anvil everywhere else in the game.

1 Like

Go mechagnome. You are the anvil.

I ran into one of those a few days ago. Literally looking at an ANVIL thats being used by an NPC and i cant use it, lol.
Maybe he just didnt want to share, lol.
I keep Thermal anvils in my bags.

1 Like