Why can't I log back in?

My friend and I were disconnected out of WoW few minutes ago and the battle.net app, and now we can’t log back in. What is going on Blizzard???

1 Like

having similar issue, just cant sign in.

Seems to be a Comcast outage causing the problem. Do you guys have comcast?

xfinity(comcast), yea i do

People in this thread are having the same issue (like I am as well).

Yup, try to keep to that megathread if you can. Seems to be a Comcast issue.

Same boat with the instance not found. I closed the game, restarted and now even the launcher news before playing the game wont load. Reset the router, all the usual jazz and nothing.

I am having problems with this as well, I was fishing at the oasis and suddenly was disconnected. I can get to the character select screen but I can not connect to WRA server at all it stops mid load and says the Server is not available but I can log in to MoonGuard just fine. It seems to be a problem as others in my area have reported it too and I am using Xfinitie. The rest of my internet is working absolutely fine and B net wont connect either. Some of the others in my guild on MG are also having similar trouble. I can’t seem to find any information on it other than the reports that were on the down detector sites i look at because the wow servers say its fine when its obviously not.

Im having the same issue as well for the last hour and half or so… was in game… next thing i knew i was punted to the login screen… and given same error message as everyone else stating above. I also have Comcast, and am in the S.E US… yet my friend who lives up in the N.W US, and has comcast, is not having any issues. So im thinking it must be a regional thing perhaps?

can i use vpn to bypass issue without ban?

Very possible I noticed many who i know locally play here report too as well as florence and areas south. All the southern states AL GA Texas seem to be getting hit with it according to the report map it seems to be the south and south east but there are reports from CA , WAshington and some other areas but it mostly the south and east . this is the map i keep up with and has always been helpful for me but I have never encountered a problem like this so I am as lost as most of you

i live in South Carolina, so yes that would put my area then in that realm so to say.

there were reports from there too you are not alone

… and they wonder why i have them nicknamed ComC***… .sighs.

Knoxville tn as well

hopefully we will see it fixed later… I hope so

Howdy Neighbor from Northern AL Join the rage boat as we prepare to storm both the forts to get the problem fixed!

1 Like

I don’t know if this will help any of you but i did a Hard system shut down ( complete shut down, left it off for a bit and rebooted. B net seems to connect now but I have not yet tried to get in game but it did fix B net

I am also now able to get back on the game after a hard restart. I sugges trying that if you are st ill having issues

i just turned my computer off and went to sleep. Works now :slight_smile: lol