Why can’t Dracthyr fly?

Giggles at Sil You’re funny!

You can’t tell me dragons like Alexstrasza have hollow bones. Their legs would break the second they tried to walk

Yeah but they’re not scrawny

Being scrawny is an advantage for flight. The strength of muscles does not increase in proportion to size

1 Like

Prove it nerd

Blizzards dislikes fun and fantast fufillment.

In WoW wings are just for show until the magical “Turn on flying” button is pressed and when all wings get to actually fly.

I wish this was sarcasm…so much truth to it.

1 Like

To answer the initial question, i guess the same reason DH’s cant :upside_down_face: :wink: :rofl: :v:t5:

thats the reason the whole community jokes about every patch and xpac as being beta until the next xpac comes out for our current beta to go live. blizzard will ignore known bugs for months or years depending on the bug but the moment someone finds a bug that is fun blizzards there to nerf it or remove it. its a logical thought to think that blizzard doesnt like us when we have fun

2 Likes

you already can fly, you just dont fly very good.

1 Like

the expansion is half way done, dracthyr have supposedly “unlocked their true power” and yet the players cant fly unlike their npc brothers and sisters who fly CONSTANTLY in ALMOST EVERY scene that involves them

1 Like

hell im shocked they didnt add it behind pathfinder lol. wouldnt that a been a slap in the face haha.
guess it woulda been better than still not having it though. blizz sucks lol.

2 Likes

“Shadows gather”

honestly, if DF had normal flight they wouldve 100% done that

I still remember doing the DI starting quest on my Dracthyr in Org, and before you get on the zeppelin you visit the Dark Talons who tell you they’ll see you in the Isles and then they all take off and fly away. And my Dracthyr was just left there like :cry:

2 Likes

Not a big fan of having my Dracthyr use a mount to fly around on. :frowning:

2 Likes

FFS please let us fly already

2 Likes