Why are you lurking in low-level BGs?

because i like to win duh. no different than raid geared 120’s in randoms vs fresh 120’s with 200k hp.

You can hit close to 450 without ever doing a raid or dungeon. Capping Conquest will get you 445 and eventually 460 gear. PvP chest gives min 440. Emissaries give 445 gear. Heroic Darkshore gives 460 gear. World boss drops 445 gear.

If you want higher than 460, do harder content.

It’s not even those, it’s grinding the crap out of everything. Somehow they marketed this game as being not grindy, while simultaneously being the grindiest it’s ever been.

Increase your necklace level, farm azerite.
Increase your cloak level, farm coalescing essence, to then farm horrific visions.
Increase your neck power levels, farm fragments.
etc,etc.

2 Likes

I’d rather farm honor. Bring my vendors back. :pensive:

Stop, you’re giving me anxiety just reading it!

4 Likes

I know it’s not what blizzard wants, but all I wanna do is goof off, queue up, and play.

I miss mop/wod. Where last seasons conquest gear was fine to start the season in while you geared up, or when conquest caps were enormous late season and you could grind out gear by doing… PVP!!

I don’t want to run mythics, or raid, or grind freaking crap around the world to get some random let’s cross our fingers hoping it’s what I actually need but oh no it’s shoulders again for the fifth time and they’re not an upgrade because of rng traits…

And the whole corruption crap. Where is my player agency? win because your gear kills someone… because of some wacky proc on the gear…

If it wasn’t for the friends I’ve made in this game, I wouldn’t play. And thank satan I’ve completed the horrific 8.3 get your cloak by doing a whole bunch of boringness crap so I’ve minimized the non queueing.

7 Likes

You should make a 20-29 with us. Enchant heirlooms, kill fox people, level out, make a new 20, rinse repeat. It’s as “queue up and play” as it comes in retail.

I guess max level BGs count too, but yeah, that requires upgrading.

1 Like

I have enchanted hunter gear, and a level… 24? di dorf hunter

Didn’t you love running all over hell and creation with the Lorax (Magni)? :laughing:

About how many foxes are in any given game?

Even on 10 person games, anywhere between 3-5.

Wow, that is a fair amount. Glad you are having fun. May as well.

Dude, we’re all hunters, mostly.

Hunters hunting tiny fox people!

1 Like

How ya been, Pip? :grinning:

Count me in. When do you normally queue for bgs? And why just the 20-29 bracket?

After 8pm pacific like I told Inemia. Kid goes to bed, we get our bg boogie on.

29’s have a fast queue pop, easy to jump on allied toons that are already at 20. We play 39’s and 120 as well.

Eight BFG in a row tonight. We won them all, but yeah, eight in a row… :grimacing:

i dont like scaled toons or twinks but killing alliance rerollers on their vulpera is too important. It stops them from ruining endgame BGs.

Horde endgame was ruined by non Paladin BE’s on Jan 16, 2007.

2 Likes

This guy (he’s horde but wearing the gear until I send it to an ally):

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/emerald-dream/fåtfreddy

Is the gear decent?

I like surv a ton at low level, since I’m a sucker for melee.

I think I have enchanted leather and plate too…

1 Like

Wtf where was the twink hatred thread #5085320958 I was expecting?

You are all a disappointment. Besides the fox hunters.

3 Likes