Why are you lurking in low-level BGs?

Is it leveling revenge?

Is it because you’re a sadist?

Why am I doing it, you ask?

To punish those who made tiny fox people.

4 Likes

Fox people.
Scaled 120’s (too much fun when a dk or dh comes in thinking they are going to dominate).
Limited toolkit (having to work within the boundary of the various lvl toolkits is interesting to me).

it’s even funner when we do!

1 Like

Queue up! Love to see you on the field, Inemia. We’re on after 8pm pacific. Gotta put the kid to bed first.

2 Likes

Why punish short animal toons? Sonic the Hedgehog prooves people like anthro characters. Vocal minorities always so insecure and shouting yer hate for all to see :crazy_face:

Your fuzzy ways must be punished! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Seriously though, I dunno why, but the animal toons bug me. Probably too old to appreciate the anthro thing, maybe? Could be a size thing too. I find myself drawn to gob killing as well.

Just wanted to say thank you.

4 Likes

Sonic the hedgehog doesn’t belong in WoW and neither do vulpera.

Bless you kind alliance souls.

3 Likes

It literally comes down to this; the lower the level, the easier it is to take gear/potion/enchanting/etc advantage over others.

I don’t want to hear anything else other than people trying to take the biggest advantage over other people. Anything else is just addicts making excuses to me

Someone quote this guy and post this picture

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/019/304/old.jpg

1 Like

Aren’t we talking about twinks?!

Not this again…

/:popcorn:

If using party-sync into lower level bgs is that big of a thing maybe it’s a sign that max level PvP isn’t as fun as it could be because people don’t want to have to deal with multiple grinds (ilvl, essences, corruption) just to enjoy PvP?

Death to fox people and kill the mages. Every single arcanemage must die.
Fox people mages feel my wrath.

I also don’t have to PVE to PVP at low lvls. I can just jump in and use the gear I earn in the BGs and from honor. Feels pretty good.

6 Likes

Also don’t have to worry about Dragonslayerlawlnoob having busted trinkets/essences/corruption effects with which they fully utilize their pve faceroll powers.

7 Likes

Lol, old glyphs with spell effects were waaaay too hard to balance. But these are a-okay!

1 Like

I just returned after a few years and as some one who isnt interested in grinding the crap out of lfd and lfr to catch my toon up to people who have 300k more HP than i do, sometimes its just too tempting to hop on a lower level character where things are a fair bit more even rather than grind to hopefully one day in 3 months be geared enough to be competitive at PVP

5 Likes

It would take only a couple days to catch up.
Grab some benthic gear, do the WQs and world bosses, run some M0.
Easy 420+.

Well since most the pve crowd are around 450+, even 420 = welfare gear.

3 Likes