Why are you allowing GDKP in SoD?

thread of my lifetime

dont care
ban gdkps

How are GDKPs toxic to economies? They give you something if you didn’t win gear, give geared players a reason to to continue doing content which benefits incoming players, and can assist greatly in alleviating burnout.

I would like to know what “rmt laundering” even means in this context, its like a word used out of place to somehow make gdkp sound more i guess criminal?

1 Like

use brain

dont care
ban gdkps

You really don’t, no. BLizzard could or at least should be able to track gold buyers already. There is no purpose to “laundering” gold because gold does not work the way real world currency does. If Blizzard has detected someone buying gold, that’s it, the end. It’s not a case of, “But actually I got it from-” if you suddenly get a massive influx of gold from a player you’ve had otherwise no interaction with.

love defending rmt, i know

dont care
ban gdkps.

“RMT should be more harshly enforced.”
“YOU’RE DEFENDING RMT”
You do not live in reality.

while you join a gdkp

dont care
ban gdkps

In real money laundering the money is at some point in the process, returned to the criminal, he buys a house with the proceeds of crime and sells the house and then the money he has is from the proceeds of selling his house…

So, rmts are buying a gressil and uhh selling the gressil? ummm are u sure this isn’t just some random guy buying wow items with his pocket change and laundering is just a cool word that u heard someone else use?

Blizzard can literally pull up logs to when you first got your bought gold.

There is only 4 ways I believe you can receive gold.

Auction house.
Trade.
Mailbox.
Guild invite and guild bank permission.

Blizzard can literally track all of those methods easily, you can’t hide or clean your gold in any way.

wow im so excited

dont care
ban gdkps

I don’t, actually. I’ve never done a GDKP and don’t really have any interest in doing so, not least of which because my guild clears BFD on lockout.
You have nothing to stand on besides spam and this weird dogmatic obsession that is wholly defiant of reality.

i totally believe you

dont care
ban gdkps

You don’t believe anything that runs counter to your most basic assumptions.

me? how could you!

dont care
ban gdkps

I remember a thread like this not too long ago, a notorious dent on these forums learned the phrase “gaslighting” and “freudian slip” from 1 thread and about 1 week later i found him using the two terms randomly & incorrectly in a different one

Saying words that you don’t know the meaning of but you heard someone else who you think is smart say is the new cool i guess

im sure you know their uses

dont care
ban gdkps

yup report away.

the irony is not lost on me

dont care
ban gdkps

The only one in this thread breaking any rules is you.