Why are you allowing GDKP in SoD?

yeah its a giant leap to think gdkps are rmt laundering

dont care
ban gdkps

In an alternate reality we woulda been friends ziago.

That would require communication and using the AH is a lot easier than communicating with someone and getting consumes made when you have a mountain of gold that you have nothing else to spend on.

That would require people caring about it enough to communicate with people about it. They’d rather just pay since the gold doesn’t matter to them cause they have so much.

I can’t believe the price of peacebloom all because some guy bought a ring in ICC.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

if only, could still happen.

dont care
ban gdkps

Its kinda funny to see a guy explain an economy in ruin by describing what has happened every single tuesday night since mid vanilla, the people who somehow don’t know that the consumes they used last week will be used tonight and they have a raid in 4 minutes and get spiked on some of their raid consumes = a master manipulator behind the scenes funded by gdkps is buying out the auction house

If that’s the case, then what, exactly, is the issue? You framed your point as if people were being excluded from content due to the prices of consumables.

That’s part of a running joke on era actually. “I saw him out there picking the peacebloom day and night, that’s how he afforded that 1m Gressil”

1 Like

Can you provide proof that bots keep inflation under check? On my server Atiesh consumables have gone up more 200%.

Speed Pots in week 8 of Wotlk were 8g, today 19.5g

Flask of Endless Rage were 10g gold, today they are 33g99s.

Inflation happens over time as more gold gets injected into the economy but with bots farming, buyers doing RMT and GDKPs pumping insane gold into players pockets it accelerates the inflation.

It’s all sh t and you know it. You are personally benefitting though so you will never admit it.

1 Like

This is why I farm a few days out of the week, but most of my AH listings fall on Tuesdays.

Inflated prices. I see no actual issue with the inflation cause I can pretty easily survive here, as can anyone that tries. The argument is that GDKPs don’t cause inflation. I’m arguing the contrary with my experience.

The answer is simple really, harder content x ban wave x bots taken away from wotlk and added to sod, a speed pot on benediction was as low as 4 gold during togc, that’s cheaper than a tbc haste potion in tempest keep

interested to know how he benefits tho, go on

GDKPs do not spontaneously generate gold, they move gold from players to other players. The AH sees orders of magnitude more in transactions than GDKPs could ever achieve. Prices go up as demand goes up. Prices decrease as supply increases. Devaluation of gold doesn’t happen because players trade gold, devaluation of gold occurs in part due to RMT and in part due to the game acting as an infinite minting press.

all rmters go into gdkps

dont care
ban gdkps

So then the solution is for Blizz to more proactively, and more harshly, punish those who buy and sell gold.

Banning GDKPs just means you still have RMT, and just as bad as it was before, you just don’t see GDKP ads. I’m also not sure why you think anyone needs to “launder” gold, WoW isn’t irl.

1 Like

would solve the problem

dont care
ban gdkps

No, it wouldn’t. You would still have RMT in great enough volume to trash server economies.

This was the case before GDKPs and is the case in games that don’t have anything akin to GDKPs.

cope with yoru rmt laundering harder, friend.

dont care
ban gdkps

Bots create the gold. The people buy the gold. The people use the gold in GDKPS because there’s almost no where to spend it at the start of the chain. Then non gold buyers get the bought gold from the GDKP. The non gold buyers use their gold to buy consumes to point where the price increases because all the cheap stuff has been bought out. Unsuspecting people are forced to pay higher prices at the last minute. In time the prices get out of control. It’s far easier to run a GDKP and get a several thousand gold payout then go out and farm the peacebloom. More people start running GDKPs for host cuts. More people join them. More people find it easier to RMT and buy their item of choice on the first time it drops. Soon enough, GDKP is the main way people play the game because it benefits casuals looking to easily pay for expensive consumes and RMTers that want to get their item in one shot.