Why are you allowing GDKP in SoD?

Black lotus are the least of our problems nowadays. You only need one MAYBE two per raid and that’s it. It’s any consume that has warrior written on it that’s the problem. A warrior can’t go into naxx without 3-4k worth of consumes right now. Even mage has some issues, but it’s just incomparable to anything with warrior associated with it.

As a gay man I can tell you the bottoms who love getting butt blasted really love it, this mans in here typing one handed.

are bought with rmted gold

dont care
ban gdkps

You’re just being obtuse at this stage. Gold buyers are trash at the game. They’re cheating, after all. You assume they can easily obtain stuff but they’re terrible at the game.

Are you trying to bring up era lol? Museum servers have nothing to do with fresh and the inflation on era is because blizz let people copy gold cap then mass that gold to a diff toon and copy again.

history are doomed to repeat it, or something like that

dont care
ban gdkps

The copied gold cap is absolutely not the problem anymore. That is far in the past and the least of the issues, and oddly enough, has nothing to do with our inflation. Because the inflation didn’t start until the resurgence and mass GDKPs.

Noone has said anything different.

Whitemane is basically unplayable because of GDKPs causing hyper inflation. You are required to run GDKPs just to afford consumes to do anything.

3 Likes

Some unbelievably naive takes in here. GDKPs are inextricably linked to RMT in 2024.

1 Like

it’s not unplayable, you can come up in it. I’ve seen people do it pretty easily, the issue is that yeah… you HAVE to run GDKPs. I have 10 transmute alts and i barely keep up with that.

So is the Ah.

Let’s remove it

3 Likes

It’s insane to me that these people peddle lies about how only top elite players go to GDKPs to bid on items amongst only the greatest other players. And that like no one there is getting carried and totally trust me for real no one bought gold. They’re trying to argue stuff like people RMT so they can buy a 1000g mount and then flat out refuse to believe that people turn upto buy BIS items for tens of thousands of gold. Such deranged takes.

So?

Not with gdkps.

Yes that just isn’t how TBCC or wotlk classic are.

Raiding in those were way cheaper than classic because of the way blizz handled black lotus.

That’s why this inflation meme is a meme on the other versions because gdkps don’t affect anyone because the market is oversaturated with raid consumes because of bots.

There is no inflation on my server only deflation.

I guess it’s exhausting would be the word. I wasn’t enjoying being a slave having to boost these bad players who are killing my server just so I could play on it. I bowed out and took a break. Won’t be back sadly.

Your “counter-analogy” holds no water because the “cause” isn’t a mystery that the “doctor” needs to figure out. we know the cause is RMT, and the solution is to…get rid of RMT. But instead of that, you insist we get rid of GDKPs

It’s more that we’re calling you out on thinking that 1000g is some huge amount that could only possibly be gotten by RMT.

Which just means you are incredibly lazy and refuse to do anything to get gold in game.

I will repeat again, Black lotus are the least of our issues. Sure, they cost a bit, but that’s not the problem. It’s elemental sharpening stones, it’s mongoose, its mighty rage potions, its greater arcane elixirs, its greater firepower potions, its mageblood potions, it’s any sort of protection potion. That’s just a short list of the problem. Flasks are absolutely not the issue on era. They’re expensive, but that’s not where you spend the most gold.

1000g some huge amount
level 25 cap

dont care
ban gdkps