Why are you allowing GDKP in SoD?

for the game to have gdkps

dont care
ban gdkps

1 Like

You could just play the game and ignore them, do it for your health

If someone goes off and clears out all the raid consumables because they just got handed 5000 gold on vanilla in a GDKP then yes the raid consume prices are going to adjust based on that diminished supply.

i dont play pretend

dont care
ban gdkps

1 Like

I mean you’re playing wow

oh wow i am so surprised by your use of language

dont care
ban gdkps

1 Like

You’re not a very good troll

Maybe on era it’s like that because of the way Black lotus works but I don’t play that version all I know is what you’re saying does not hold true to the version I play.

And you don’t need to do a gdkp to be able to do that anybody with gold in your example can do that…

Those servers have been out for 5 years.

Yeah some just aren’t on that spectrum I guess.

wow im amazed

dont care
ban gdkps

And when that actually happens then you can complain.

It hasn’t been an issue the entirety of classic though so…

Do you just have that wall of text I’m not going to read as your signature?

blinders are funny

dont care
ban gdkps

Imagine not understanding that they’re looking for the biggest buyers so they walk away with more gold for their time. If you think hosts aren’t incentivized to look for gold buyers who will spend ridiculous sums of gold on whatever upgrade they can get then I don’t know what will convince you. It should be common sense, no?

2 Likes

The vast majority of items in GDKP’s do not go for amounts that aren’t easily obtainable without RMT.

So yeah you just have no clue what you’re talking about :stuck_out_tongue:

Black lotus are the least of our problems nowadays. You only need one MAYBE two per raid and that’s it. It’s any consume that has warrior written on it that’s the problem. A warrior can’t go into naxx without 3-4k worth of consumes right now. Even mage has some issues, but it’s just incomparable to anything with warrior associated with it.

As a gay man I can tell you the bottoms who love getting butt blasted really love it, this mans in here typing one handed.

are bought with rmted gold

dont care
ban gdkps

You’re just being obtuse at this stage. Gold buyers are trash at the game. They’re cheating, after all. You assume they can easily obtain stuff but they’re terrible at the game.

Are you trying to bring up era lol? Museum servers have nothing to do with fresh and the inflation on era is because blizz let people copy gold cap then mass that gold to a diff toon and copy again.