Why are you allowing GDKP in SoD?

Well actually no, the thing is the main way your supposed to play is with a constant base of players, with the idea of the same core team eventually getting their BIS. The problem with pugging is there is that the majority of the time, someone who wants to enter a PUG will need certain loot if not all loot.

Playing consistently with random players in your raiding experience will always cause a maximum amounts of competition for loot, which is just as bad slamming your head against the wall.

Once again the current Pugging META, without GDKP’s creates ZERO reason for any BIS raider to join these groups, which is a much needed thing for PUGS. The variability of player skill and involvement, having carries have incentive to join is REALLY GOOD.

The solution is to create harder content which pushes guilds and teams to form. Just like how Nax 40 was, yes ofc their were some GDKP pugs, but for the most part, the player base was forced to enter guilds and progress with guilds.

If the content is too easy, then it increases the player base doing pugs, and then the problems which i have explained start to show more.

wow thats amazing

dont care
ban gdkps

GDKPers BTFO.

bahahahahhahah

yeah but…ugggh i knowww im just not going to go into a gdkp
ugggh i know its my fault im not profiting from gdkps
uggggghhh man i know im just not goona do it

gdkpers are coping so hard with this narrative right now. BRILLIANT.

How does that help? As you said Classic was filled with GDKP Naxx runs. Harder content means MORE paid carries not less.

1 Like

In 2020 when Naxx 40 was released on classic, A BIG MAJORITY OF raiders that was doing Naxx 40, was not doing GDKP’s. Having a raid that requires progression and a higher difficulty, makes pugging way less feasible to a majority of the population, because risking a raid lockout without clearing or trying to clear a majority of the bosses, makes pugging less viable.

On classic era now, yes GDKP’s are everything because alot of people are full BIS and they just wanna pump, meanwhile they get gold for their efforts.

IF BFD stayed in the pre-nerf state, the same thing would have happened. People would have been forced to create solid teams for progression and loot distribution.

gdkps were your main source of income

dont care
ban gdkps

I’ve been doing this. You’re not getting hundreds of gold this way.

2 Likes

these gdkpers are getting $!@$^#$@!

so gold
no pun intended haha

I always find it funny how people think that banning GDKPs would be such a monumental task.

Literally if you start perma banning people, the GDKPs will VANISH.

where did all the gdkp shills go?

oh right, raid reset was today. lol

1 Like

I agree with the OP 100%

GDKP’s, botters, sellers, buyers, all of these need to go. ASAP.

1 Like

Gotta sleep some time.

Not everybody can survive on a diet of bile.

1 Like

And what about people willing to pay tanks 5g to tank an instance. should they too be banned?

gdkps

dont care
ban gdkps

1 Like

They should be pitied and encouraged to follow the GDKP’s, botters, buyers and seller wherever else the heck they choose to go once they are banned from the game. TBH though, I don’t pity folks who feel they ‘need’ to buy a tank for 5g/runs. For those who are just good at farming and don’t mind dropping 5-honestly-earned-gold, sorry, the problems above still need to go.

Yes it is the GDKPs fault just as much as RMT/bots and this as result will cause the inflation in the AH. How is this ? you may ask, EZ to explain; one feeds the other is symbiotic relationship. if you allow GDKP with the ridiculous prices they ask for items in their raids it makes players go and buy gold aiding the inflation in the AH therefor helping bots which at the same time sell the Gold. there is a solution to this at least a solution for classic era and SoD is a drastic solution that many wow era players will not digest easily, ( retail and WoTLK are doom because of blizzars greed ) The solution is Minimum and maximum price capping low price capping will be so bad for bot/RMT because getting ingame currency would so easy for the regular player base completly removing the need for RMT hence killing the RMT/bot industry and the same time discouraging GDKPs with addition of perma banning it.

1 Like

It depended on your server. I was on a small RP server, so GDKPs were not prevalent at all.

They don’t want to spend the money and resources on dealing with bots. You think they’ll want to spend money on policing player behaviour on top of it? It all comes down to money.

Yes, it is. It’s a random discord for WoW. What you are doing is like calling an NFL fan site ‘official’ because it tracks something, and then using this random discord as evidence that GDKPs either dont exist or are happening so infrequently its a problem

Then what, you logged onto a server and waited around for 5 mins in chat at who knows what time of day?

Interesting.

Log into Lone Wolf after normal work hours today and have a look at chat (make sure your monitor is turned on). It will add samples to this apparent survey you are doing

Seems to be a misconception that everyone is walking out of gdkps with 100’s of gold. Unless there some dumbo throwing gold at everything you might be lucky to walk out with 30g let alone 100g. Unless you are running 8 level 25’s doing gdkps on every single one on every lockout the only people make REAL gold are the people setting up these raids because they are double dipping by taking a host cut plus their normal cut and most likely they are the ones running these non-stop.