Why are you allowing GDKP in SoD?

I was going to say the same thing. You know what kept players from dropping out of runs in Vanilla? They’d lose their Raid slot and possibly lose points in whatever loot system the Guild was using.

Vanilla’s ecosystem was built around Guilds for good and bad. That social fabric encouraged team play in the best case scenarios while also bringing out some bad actors in the worst cases.

The only argument I see for GDKP’s is about how they benefit PUGs which should be the last thing Blizz should care about in Classic WOW.

1 Like

Yeah while you’re at it ban loot council! Why should support classes be denied the their bis gear just because they’re not the meta dps class!

It’s appalling that you can allow individuals who may not have a clue about class mechanics other than their own make the decision of who can have what loot!

nice false equivelency

dont care
ban gdkps

Every. Bit. As. Valid.

Indeed, enjoy your MC binding + onslaught/accuira HR runs lol. These people didn’t play classic, and they def didn’t play pservers.

And even if blizz banned it, I’d still be selling loot. Have fun trying to stop guilds selling extra tier or leafs/eyes/xbows lmao

none of your points are

dont care
ban gdkps

i always do

dont care
ban gdkps

report him for spam/trolling and move on.

the irony is hilarious

dont care
ban gdkps

Why? Is your bloodline weak? Narcing to the feds is never okay. Plus it’s great content. Don’t tell me the best perk of these forums isn’t watching two man children go at it .

they are eating their own now

dont care
ban gdkps

Man should have standards. Reporting or blocking is to admit no fire in your soul.

the irony. my sides.

dont care
ban gdkps

Yes. It’s why I’ve been here much longer and will be here far after you. I will miss the fire on the forums in later phases though. Tourists never stay for long and they’re the most fun to argue with. A shame.

i know, youve been shilling gdkps here since 19’ brother

dont care
ban gdkps

What is GDKP??

gold dragon king points
again the irony.

dont care
ban gdkps

You can report GDKPs for advertising in chat. It’s a report option.

1 Like

This is true nevertheless
Every. Bit. As. Valid.

(I fear you’re not picking up on the satire so I’ll spell it out for you GDKPs are as viable as any other loot syste. Better than most, infact, because everybody wins . Unless your little misinformation campaign is a round-about away to call for a switch to retail loot, you need to realize blizzard left it up to the players to decide how to handle loot.)

Just curious how would you even ban GDKPs anyway?

1 Like

not against tos, again, why its been a complaint on the forums for 5 years

dont care
ban gdkps