Why are we so restricted when it comes to queuing for solo difficulty levels?

Having been part of this game for quite some time (2004), I’ve engaged in numerous activities within the game. I’m back from Classic, back since Season 4 and I’m already 478, but I cant join any Mythic, (“Raider IO”) doesnt like me… And Heroic is just TOO easy and boring…

However, there’s always been one aspect that baffles me…

• Why am I unable to queue with followers for Heroics, or even Mythics?
  • Why isn’t there an option to use LFD for Mythic 0, or even Mythic 2+ queues?

Why does this matter to you?

• I’m ready to WASTE my M+ Key, I never ever used one I think…
  • Why do you care if players died or wipe doing this?
  • Why do you care if we wipe 40 times in Mythic 0 LFD?
  • Why do you care if players acquire loot without direct interaction with others?
  • Are you jealous if my gear comes from solo content rather than “LF Group” with “Discord” coordination?
  • Do you believe I don’t deserve that loot simply because I prefer not to actively seek out groups and engage in Discord conversations, OR to waste time searching for group or player to join my group?
  • Do you think I must be a top-rated “Raider IO” player to participate in a LF Group for Mythic 0?
  • If I get loots, do you anticipate any negative impact on your gaming experience?
  • Do you even expect to see my character one day?
  • Do you think I will own you all in the next Battleground?
    *** Do you think you’ll ever meet me?**

So, why am I unable to engage in random LFD mythic dungeons with other players who share the same interest?

Similarly, in Classic or SOD, why does it matter if I use LFD to run SM Cath with four random players?

13 Likes

This is why I keep saying Heroic needs to come up in difficulty and M0 needs to come down just a little smidge to even out the scaling between N, H, M0 and +2.

Y’all don’t make me post my chart again! :rofl:

6 Likes

Yes I do. You have to earn the items you get in this game. If you want a participation trophy go play another game.

I want want a participation trophy, I want to die, I want to earn my loots.

I don’t want to SEARCH for players.

you don’t have to search. hit the lfg sign up for any and all dungeons. If you’re invited then great if not then who ever is leading it wanted more iLvL or IO. It’s so easy to get to 480+ now with simple weekly quests and timewalking raid loot.
You can’t simply take a break from wow and come back and expect people to just take you into a Mythic dungeon without the simplest of gear to get. That’s all I am saying.

Just had a+ 2 couldn’t do the first boss in ruby. I just wanted to farm some crests man, the amount of people who don’t know what they’re doing is kinda redonkulous right now. I get its a new season but i give the group 4 tries, if the same person cant do the mechanic even after its explained to them. I’m out.

If LFR razegath is any indication of the skill level of most of the populace, count me out of that queue.

1 Like

People dont want to invite a dps with a “null” mythic+ rating and 480 gear. Sorry…

But why do you care if people like me use LFD to join a Mythic 0, the dungeon wont be easier…

That’s why you can make your own group. Don’t want to? Can’t? Bummer. But we are not entitled to everything in the game.

I took my hunter from 460 to 480 yesterday by simply doing quests. That’s the 4th toon this week alone that i got to the 480 mark from doing the simple weekly quests. A null Raider IO / M+ count is up to the one hosting the dungeon. You could simply start your own group for a M0 world tour and clearly state in the description that you have no experience at it. You might actually be surprised that people in the game do actually help others sometimes. It’s not all toxicity and hate.

I re-read the OP again and you pretty much answered your very own post. It doesn’t matter to anyone that you or anyone else runs with random players of the same interest. The issue is you want to come on the forums and make such a post because no one is inviting you to run the dungeons. Therefore they do not have the same interest as you so start your own group and see if others want to wipe 40 times in a M0. Then and only then will you find your “similar interest” player base !

Because Blizzard has not implemented this.

Create your own groups?

I mean …

I’m going to go ahead and mark this one as trolling. Has to be, right?

The dungeons available in LFD (Dungeon Finder) tool are just TOO easy.

My interest is to have harder content in LFD (Dungeon Finder).

I don’t want to remove anything.
I don’t want to make anything easier.
I’m ready to die 40 times if required, but this is not what I want.
I don’t want to modify your Mythic Dungeons or experience.

I even want you to keep using the LFG (Premade Groups) and choose your players using raider-io, gearscore, named it or whatever you want.

I want to know why people are against THIS OPTION.

Why is Blizzard against that?

Do the main reason is jealousy? Back in the days we didnt wanted PVE player to transfer or PVP realms. “Oh damn Carebear” !! Talking about that is the same as asking an Easy Mode in a single offline player soul game, people are getting mad because you want to beat a game they worked hard to beat…

So… nobody can answer that, " Just do your group " or " I will report you for trolling "

Thanks .

I’m done. I will just ignore Mythics and go play Cata Classic instead, the LFD works and the dungeons will be harder and fun.

1 Like

I think the obvious answer is because it is a MMO and the content you are wanting to queue into is group content. Part of that group content is putting in a little effort to assemble a group.

I understand you don’t want to do that, but it isn’t the other players fault that it isn’t available to queue in group finder. The content is just not designed that way.

People can have their opinions on it, such as having the opinion that you don’t deserve it if you don’t want to put forth the effort, but those opinions don’t matter in the bigger picture.

If you put in even a fraction of the effort to set up your own groups for dungeons and what not as you did making this thread and responding to people in such a negative way, you’d be doing the content you want to do.

All that being said, I honestly hope you enjoy Cata Classic.

2 Likes

You can’t queue for higher difficulties with bots because that would make it more easy. Coordination is key in group content. Moreover, it would mean less people do group content making it harder for people to find a group in a timely manner.

Harder content is also generally not on a queue because the failure rate is pretty high and that makes people quit even more. As far as cata heroics they won’t be pre-nerf as far as I know so no they won’t be more challenging than current m0, people have been clearing them easily in green gear on beta.

1 Like

I think they need to add a heroic + like they basically have on WOTLK Classic. A heroic Plus could’ve been about a M+5 from season 3 and smooth out the experience up to the current M0.

2 Likes

No, we don’t need another level of difficulty.

What? If Blizz expanded on Follower Dungeons you’d just fill any empty slots with an NPC. You wouldn’t have to wait at all.

Yes, that’s why I said group content. Not solo content.

1 Like

You. Are. Always. Invited. To. Your. Own. Group.

You. Can. Not. Be. Kicked. From. Your. Own. Group.

Nobody cares about your IO on a +0 or +2.

Start you own group.

It’s a trite response, but it’s true. Be your own destiny. Be the change you want to see and invite whoever you want.

That’s what I do.

3 Likes

How is a Party of 3 friends (or whatever size from 1 to 4) filling the rest of the group with NPC’s not group content? That’s what the OP is asking for. They want to do 5 man content with less than 5 human players with the rest of the party filled out with NPC’s.