Why are we being ignored? (Bloody dancing steel) Illusion

Idc if people have it or not, I have demonic tyranny and glorious was nerfed. I’m trying to explain to you from Blizzard’s standpoint but you’re not listening at all. It doesn’t matter how logically sound the explaination because you won’t accept it.

Blizzard has no way of tracking who earned it v bought it, therefore you’re SoL my dude I’m sorry.

I just talked to a GM, he told me they are discussing it because they are receving a lot of tickets lately about this issue… and he told me to keep this thread active.

:smiley:

7 Likes

That would be cool

4 Likes

If that’s true that’s good news for you guys, and my buddy as well. Maybe it’s time to page a GM about missing pieces within for elite sets as well.

4 Likes

they literally dont have a way to prove you earned the enchant

at best they’ll let you learn the old scrolls but then the people who ‘HAD THE ENCHANT DIDNT KEEP A SCROLL DIDNT SIT 2K DUELIST’ will just be as angry as you are

the way they handled it was the best possible

1 Like

No that’s not true.

How is that even fair for all the people that didn’t even sit on their teams? just for duelist?

It’s not our fault if blizzard cannot track who got 2200+ and who didn’t.

All what they need to do is… If you have Bloody dancing steel as a scroll or enchanted to your old mop weapon. you should be able to get it as a new illusion.

2 Likes

well the thing is they have already done this for the WOTLK and MoP 2400/2500 tabards, if you have them on one of your characters you unlocked the appearance on all of your characters.

Why cant they do the same thing for the enchant appearance?

5 Likes

Don’t you think that if you achieved threes company 2200 which is the requirement for the enchant that you deserve it?

Let this die. If you don’t have it then you aren’t getting it. Too bad.

I think if you have/had 2200 in s14/15, you deserve it sure but they don’t really have a way to track that.

Their own fault.

here’s the thing, i don’t care who has the illusion, it’s a cool one for sure however…

you have to understand how many players would have the illusion from 70-85 twinks. i remember i got the enchant in mop on my 70s and 80s and my 90 mage.

it’d be like the dread gladiator drake of bloody dancing steel, and no one wants that.

1 Like

Tfw you enchant your weapon and blizzard deletes it during WoD and won’t even acknowledge you had it…

What if I have screen shots (my friend hype and I would do 100-0 and 200-0 teams in 2v2 for fun, as well as r1 push haha) but last time I checked blizz won’t use screen shots as proof!

4 Likes

People didn’t stay for duelist in MOP.

I myself left to play with friends… We didn’t need duelist for the enchant. we only needed 2200+.

1 Like

Yea but I specifically have the SoC enchant in my bag so I think they should be smart enough to give it to players that have it. Also I got my first 2200 in mop s14 so it says on my achievement.

1 Like

It’s frustrating because I only pushed 2200 to get this enchant.

1 Like

They had bloody dancing steel in mop season 1, i have an alt war that i haven’t played since mop s1 that has it.

1 Like

I remember when they first deleted everyone’s enchants I made a ticket and the GM added it into my illusions, except it was the purple one instead of the red one, which is better than nothing. Regardless of how long passes, I will always be annoyed that the red enchant that I earned and had was straight up deleted off my weapon at the start of an expansion. I guess I lucked out because most people that contacted GMs got nothing.

Or perhaps it should be called a de-spansion since they removed abilities and deleted items…

1 Like

you are most definitely not remembering it correctly

2 Likes

What BOE I have no actual Idea what is he even talking about.

I played earlier in MOP I don’t remember which season… But I got Bloody dancing steel.

It was a long time ago… then I took a break till late WOD at the last season.

I earned it with 2200+ rating, I still have the enchant. yet can’t use the Illusion due to blizzard making it: Duelist.