Why are we being ignored? (Bloody dancing steel) Illusion

Also making it the duelist enchant is stupid as well it was never known as the duelist enchant it was the 2200 enchant which I passed in wod or mop for the first time which means it would be very easy to see if and when i earned the said achievement not to mention the fact I still have the enchanted weapon from then. Do they care? Nope not one single bit.

4 Likes

Yeah, this. I could’ve sat rating both grievous and prideful seasons for duelist, but I had so many friends playing in MoP that sitting rating for duelist never crossed my mind. Basically, Blizzard retroactively punished us for helping friends get 2200 enchant in MoP rather than sitting rating. Sucks to be a good person, ty blizz.

6 Likes

First they should undo the particle density nerf to it. The enchant went from the best byfar to the biggest let-down in comparison to the Blue/Green from wod/leg.
feelsbad

10 Likes

Wasn’t duelist in S15 like 2080 or 2150? Not even 2200. If you were pvping during MOP and you didn’t at least get 2150 (teams were not a thing in S15) then do you genuinely think you deserve a reward that was meant to show a status of elitism? To be a carrot for people to play the game?

1 Like

the worst customer service is from blizzard sadly. Just how they are… egos run high and you , the payimg customer are not a priority to them

2 Likes

Sitting rating for duelist? We’re talking seasons where Duelist was just as easy to get as it is now.

As a proud member of the R1 Duelist non-gladiator team I am insulted that you scum think you deserve to share in the glory of the Bloody dancing steel enchant. For some it is the highlight of our time playing wow, for some, it is all we have.

Are you being serious now or trolling?

On my BG Duelist was 2240+ - Back then there was no all servers merged into 1 Ladder… there used to be BG’s each BG used to have couple of realms only… Such as reckoning, vengeance etc.

Not sure if you are new or trolling.

Also there used to be teams If i remember correctly… Its been a long longggg time… but I remember there used to be teams, so if you leave your team after you get your 2200+ enchant you start all over…

I deserve the rewarrd because I earned it when it was a thing with 2200+ .

We are asking blizzard to make the enchant illusion for the people that got it back then.

Illusion: Bloody dancing steel

Illusion Spirit of conquest.

We are not asking for Glorious tyranny to be handed for free…

1 Like

You need to try to see it from Blizzard’s PoV, that being it’s way too hard to track who got 2200 v who bought it season 13. My friend is in the same boat as you where he has it from season 13, got duelist that season but since it was before battlegroups were merged and there were no feats of strength achievements for that season, it’s way too hard for them to track. They probably don’t have arena data from 5-6 years ago not to mention data pre-merger.

Not only that but rating was also easier/harder depending on which battlegroup you were on as it was before all of NA was a single ladder. Getting duelist on emberstorm v getting duelist on Stormstrike was very different.

I get that it’s frustrating but if you are/were truly 2500+ in MoP duelist s14/15 should have been a cake walk for you. Then again, 2500 on emberstorm v stormstrike was a huge difference so for all we know 2500 could have been 2200 max merged battlegroups. Another thing is, idk why you wouldn’t post on your main account so when Blizzard looks at this(if they do) they can look at your account achieves.

Dude,

I quit after season 1 MOP and I quit in WOD… I took a long break…

I played mainly in Wotlk and Cata… hardcore to the 2500+ lvl I came back in legion a little bit… and now in BFA but I realized that you cannot xmog that thing because “Oh hey, you need duelist”

They can do that regardless of which toon I’m posting… it’s their game, they can check It’s not hidden for them… it’s hidden for the players only.

I’m pretty sure MoP season 1(season 12) didn’t have Bloody enchant, season 13(mop season 2) was when it came out to combat the no rating req for elite sets.

I see, you’d get more credibility from other players if you posted on your main though probably more likes would get Blizzard’s attention more.

Duelist season 14 : 2023

Duelist season 15: 2276

I don’t see anything about either of these rating cutoffs that would make one want to sit on that rating aside from the duelist title. Over 100 cr from next achieve (2k/2.2k), and I didn’t really know or care about duelist back then.

2 Likes

Forgive my memory…

It’s been what 6-5years? if not more I don’t know…

I don’t even remember everything 100%

All what I remember Is that I played a little bit early on in MOP back when Bloody dancing steel was called that before they made it Glroious tyranny…

I’m not even sure if they actually made it Glorious tyranny in MOP or WOD… Because I quit I took a long break…

Anyway, my point stands…

They should make Illusions for : Bloody dancing steel + Spirit of conquest.

No one is asking for Glorious tyranny.

1 Like

Do you see what the problem with that is though? Besides achievements they have no way to track who got it legit v boe sold. It sucks but it makes sense logically. They 100% don’t have records of who was what rating from 5-6 years ago besides achievements the only way they could do that is make it so if people got the achievement 2200 from s13-15 it’d unlock. That would require 2200 to be first earned within that time span though, if it was earned earlier they have no way to track it. They can’t even use duelist in s13 because it was different rating per battlegroup.

Are you one of those guys that have the enchant and just don’t want others or more to get it?

I don’t know… I get it you are trying to help… but you missed my point entirely.

I do not care about people wanting to be a special snowflake in this game… All what I care about is something I earned and achieved and unable to xmog in 2018.

Yes we understand completely that they cannot track your ratings and no way.

But, again please focus on this point -->>> “Duelist requirement” <<-- wasn’t the fair and only solution… because it actually did nothing only served like 10% if not less…

I get where you are coming from, you don’t want to see noobs running around with it… yes I understand that.

But people who earned it, shouldn’t get punished because of that logic.

Solutions are: Make Bloody dancing steel an illsuion. Same goes for Spirit of conquest.

2 Likes

Idc if people have it or not, I have demonic tyranny and glorious was nerfed. I’m trying to explain to you from Blizzard’s standpoint but you’re not listening at all. It doesn’t matter how logically sound the explaination because you won’t accept it.

Blizzard has no way of tracking who earned it v bought it, therefore you’re SoL my dude I’m sorry.

I just talked to a GM, he told me they are discussing it because they are receving a lot of tickets lately about this issue… and he told me to keep this thread active.

:smiley:

7 Likes

That would be cool

4 Likes

If that’s true that’s good news for you guys, and my buddy as well. Maybe it’s time to page a GM about missing pieces within for elite sets as well.

4 Likes

they literally dont have a way to prove you earned the enchant

at best they’ll let you learn the old scrolls but then the people who ‘HAD THE ENCHANT DIDNT KEEP A SCROLL DIDNT SIT 2K DUELIST’ will just be as angry as you are

the way they handled it was the best possible

1 Like

No that’s not true.

How is that even fair for all the people that didn’t even sit on their teams? just for duelist?

It’s not our fault if blizzard cannot track who got 2200+ and who didn’t.

All what they need to do is… If you have Bloody dancing steel as a scroll or enchanted to your old mop weapon. you should be able to get it as a new illusion.

2 Likes