Why are we being ignored? (Bloody dancing steel) Illusion

5 years yet… we are still being ignored?

I’ve been texting the WoWdevs on twitter… Who should we talk to? please for the love of god…

I’m an old customer I’ve been playing this game since BC - and I feel like, you guys just don’t care about your players/family.

I get it, in your eyes, we are minority and this issue isn’t a Big deal.

But it’s been 5years? and this problem is still a thing…

Making the requirement " Duelist " to get the illusion didn’t fix anything.

Because in MOP season 1 before wardrobes the enchant was only 2200+ and it was called “Bloody dancing steel or Spirit of conquest”

Back in MOP there used to Be teams + Battlegrounds for the ladder aka Vengeance, reckoning etc.

Just do something… for the love of god don’t ignore us.

Either give whoever can prove that he has the enchant enchanted in his old MOP weapons the Glorious tyranny.

Or make new illusions and call them : Bloody dancing steel , Spirit of Conquest.

PEOPLE DIDN’T STAY FOR DUELIST BACK THEN - THEY LEFT TO PLAY WITH FRIENDS. AND THEY HAVE THE ENCHANT.

52 Likes

I have the mop enchant in my warriors bag they should let the people who have it in their bag be able to buy it kind of saddened they made it a duelist only thing.

8 Likes

They made it duelist and not if you have it because people sold it for the first week or so if I remember correctly it was BoE.

4 Likes

Makes sense if that was the case I quit for every season of mop and came back only for s15 so I had no idea that was a thing. :^)

2 Likes

All what they need to do is:

Add bloody dancing steel + spirit of conquest to the wardrobe illusions.

2 Likes

Yeah, same here I played pmuch entire season of 13 but played first 3 weeks, month max s14/15. Kinda regret it now but oh well.

Not really a matter of them doing it, it’s because of what I said. At one point the enchant was able to be sold unintentionally people abused it. They chose s14/15 to reward it because those were the seasons where battlegroups were merged and to be fair, duelist was around 2200 most seasons pre-bfa.

4 Likes

I don’t care about people that abused it, or it was a bug by blizzard.

Why should I get punished just because couple of people abused something years ago? and they don’t even play the game anymore?

I earned the enchant, I it was only 2200+ back in MOP - I can prove that…

4 Likes

It was released in Season 13, that was when the enchant was abused + it was before battlegroups were merged. Pre-Season 14, they didn’t have Feats of Strength to show if you got a title in a certain season so they have no way to determine who got it legit v bought it hence why they choose duelist s14/15 + wod seasons for Glorious Tyranny + Primal Victory.

1 Like

Exactly, and we shouldn’t get punished.

If they cannot track who got 2200+ and who didn’t its not my fault.

Making Duelist requirement now in 2018 isn’t a fair way… because as you said, a lot of people left their teams back then and they didn’t even stay for rival or challenger.

I my self, just got the enchant and I left to play with friends.

1 Like

Again, they don’t have any way to track how you got it legit v bought it because there is no achievement that can prove it besides 2200 in a MoP season when it was available which you would have gotten duelist in s14/15 with 2200.

1 Like

I’m not sure why you speaking as a Game “dev”

If they wanted to do it… they will, and they can.

Like I said, making the requirement Duelist isn’t gonna cut it and isn’t a fair way for everyone.

2 Likes

Whelp, I tried to explain it to you multiple times but you’re just not listening to what I’m saying don’t really know how else to spell it out for you but the reason I stated is the reason they did what they did. It’s as logically sound as it gets.

2 Likes

Explain what?

My point is "Them putting the requirement to get the illusion is : Duelist in MOP " inst’ a fair way…

If they cannot track who got 2200+ back in MOP s1… it’s not my fault. and it’s not my fault if people abused or whatever you just mentioned.

I earned the enchant, I can prove that.

How can you prove it besides showing you have it? Joe Smoe also has it but he bought it when it was bugged, how else can you prove you earned it vs Joe Smoe?

I have it enchanted on my MOP 2200 elite weapon?

1 Like

Elite gear had no rating requirement in s13 when the enchant came out, so that doesn’t help your case. If you had 2200 achieve from s13/14/15 I’d say that’d be fair otherwise SoL.

If they cannot track who got 2200+ and who didn’t… It’s not my fault. thanks anyway for your response.

2 Likes

Well what I’m saying is if you got 2200 in s13/14/15 as in it was your first 2200, that would be the only way they could possibly track it to be legit. Even then, that would require them going to every account and looking at whom got 2200 on what date, a lot of effort and filtering.

They dont care. I earned it before even have it on a weapon of mine I kept cause I liked it so much and they still could care less what I say.

3 Likes

No it wasn’t my first… I’m a 2500 player… I have achieved 2500+ In wotlk. It’s obvious, you can tell who abused and who didn’t by simply check their statics.

I get it rating in the past doesn’t even mean people didn’t abuse…

I really get where you coming from… but what I’m saying - them, putting the requirements to get the illusion “Duelist” isn’t a fair chance.

If they cannot track who got it and who didn’t, it’s not my fault We shouldn’t get punished.

Then they should do that, this is a Multi billion dollar company. and this shouldn’t’ be an issue. it’s not like millions of people got 2200+ and have this issue… it’s couple of thousands and If they started this 4years ago … would’ve been solved by now.