Why are these bfa trolls allowed to troll the classic forum?

You literally went to the General forums to spam a bunch of threads in an blatant attempt to troll.

In your examples so far, it’s people disagreeing with you. That’s not trolling.

3 Likes

?

…as an outsider, i simply see that as someone with an opinion which isn’t the same as yours.

Just because someone disagrees with you, does not mean they’re trolling.

You do know there’s this magical way to find all of the posts of a person under their posting toon, right? It’s not that hard. Along with that, trolling the CS forum won’t end well for you.

1 Like

No, trust me, I’m not agreeing with you at all. Context is everything. They’re replying to you and you don’t like what they’re saying and you think that’s trolling. It’s not.

You going to the General forums, randomly picking threads to spam and troll in with the same message is against the rules.

I get that you’re not going to accept the difference and that’s fine. If you think someone’s trolling, report them and then put them on ignore. That’s all you can do.

1 Like

you seem to be reading WAY too much into things.

if a thread asks for something to be changed, people will come along and say that they don’t think it needs to be changed.

2 Likes

Hello Talby,

Report or don’t report, then move on regardless. I wouldn’t take forums too seriously.

Anecdotally, I think we do get more people complaining about “being censored” than people complaining about lack of moderation.

1 Like

Do not say you weren’t warned, Talby. Just because a report isn’t instantly addressed, doesn’t mean it won’t be. I suggest you review our forum code of conduct over your vacation.

15 Likes