Why are people excited for the stress test?

sorry bud. FOR THE HORDE

I think it’s just for the lols, and to be a part of a community event…? No doubt the streamers will be doing something in the test.

Because there’s going to be some zerg wars/noob city raids going on (and the nostalgic music).

2 Likes

I doubt you can really get to the opposing factions city in a matter of 2 hours being as there will be massive delay server crashes and a lot of deaths trying to get over there. as for the music, well i have youtube

Why shouldn’t someone be excited to help in any kind of test for a game they enjoy and genuinely want to be released in the best state possible.
Now if you aren’t someone who cares about that then maybe you wouldn’t be.

Depending on how this is interpreted it sounds like the stress test server is available for 24 hours?

(“We’ll be performing our first stress test for WoW Classic on Wednesday, May 22, from 4–6pm PDT. During this time, the closed beta test realm will be unavailable… …The stress test realm itself will be available until Thursday, May 23 (becoming unavailable around 6:00pm PDT”) WoW Classic Stress Test 1

And youtube ruins my immersion it’s not the same. Listened to the OG org theme enough on YT I need the real thing to feel alive again.

what theyre saying there is the stress test is going to go on from 4-6 and anyone with the beta will have access to it for 24 hrs if im not mistaken. now if it is for a full day ill withdraw most of my complaints. however i dont believe thats the case

All I got from this post is, “Whaaaaa I didn’t get a Beta invite! Whaaaa!”

then you clearly have the literacy of a 5 year old.

chill. we plai soon

You misunderstood the post then. 4-6pm is a SPECIFIC time period that they will be monitoring the servers. That’s it. Beyond that, the server will stay up until Thursday ~6pm. It’s a full 24 hours. Not much. But it’s something.

“I’m in the stress test, why can’t I be in the closed beta, whaaaa”

with that then i guess have fun for your 26 hours. gratz on getting in. still find it mildly insulting that they dont allow for any beta access to those who help them test the servers

No 1. We can have hogger raid and crash the server without getting into trouble xD

1 Like

youre just making yourself look like an idiot thats fine.

1 Like

I still have many toons at lvl 5 on my account I made back in Vanilla. It’ll be fun to do it again :smiley:

I’m always up for a lvl 5 Hogger raid.:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Full offense, you’re making yourself look like an idiot. You’re complaining that stress testers aren’t getting a bone by getting into the closed Beta. You’re getting a bone by helping Blizzard make sure that the servers are functional by August 26th (US). Closed Beta is a Closed Beta because in reality, 99% of the people saying that they’ll look for bugs 100% of the time will not do that 100% of the time. They will play the game. So what is the purpose of having a Closed Beta to find bugs in the game with that many people running around not trying to break the game? You try to make yourself sound smarter than you really are when you have no concept on how to run a functional Beta test.

1 Like

Oh, my sweet Summer child. Most people don’t care about leveling to 5. It’s going to be 2 hours of spamming and degeneracy. We’re excited because it’s going to be a party. :slight_smile:

Plus you may have a higher chance to get into the beta in you’re in the stress test, so it’s like a pre-approval and hopefully the full beta invite comes after.

And if not, that’s fine too. Just enjoying what we get as we get it!

2 Likes

Because it’ll be fun!

1 Like