Why are horde so bad at PvP?

Just this morning I killed over 30 different horde at the Nessingwary camp. Once I got bored of killing the same horde over and over I moved on and killed the horde in stromgard. Keep in mind, I hadn’t been killed once up to this point. (Yes, I DO T-bag every one of my kills. I recall one instance where a pesky shadow priest wouldn’t let me T-bag his fallen comrade in peace. I had to pop my bubble just to get in a few T-bags.)

Once I grew tired of that I realised that it was prime time, so I got a few of my priest buddies from my guild and trecked over to blackrock mountain. Horde are so inept that they insist on camping the searing gorge entrance. True PvP kings know to camp the burning stepps entrance. If you mind control someone into the lava from that side they have no hope of getting out.

I laughed as I watched Horde rogues and warriors flail at my priest friend as he casted mind control. He was totally impervious to their attacks thanks to my Blessing of Protection (note that I capitalised this ability because of its power). So much for your so-called pvp racials hordies.

When an undead (I refuse to call them forsaken: I call them what they are) uses their will of the forsaken to break the priest’s fear. Oh how they must be full of glee thinking that they’ve played an unbeatable trump card. However, us superior PvPers on the Alliance know how to deal with that. I, as a member of the superior Paladin class, playing the superior Faction, simply cast Turn Undead (note how the name of this spell refers to what the so-called “forsaken” really are). The race with “superior pvp racials” was utterly destroyed by the Mighty Paladins’ Toolkit.

9 Likes

cool story bro

5 Likes

Stay tuned for things that 100%, for sure, didn’t happen.

2 Likes

excellent post, bravo
10/10

fight on, brother

1 Like

We are bad cause we suck each other off

1 Like

You suck me off

2 Likes

Agreed, i’ve been able to kill hordies multiple levels above me.

They are all complacent with their faction imbalance, so when it’s 1v1 they don’t actually know what to do.

Playing the Ally on a Horde dominated server has it’s perks :wink:

All the baddies naturally gravitate towards horde “cuz muh pvp racials”. It’s going to be funny stomping all the pleb horde in BGs with our instant pop q’s while they wait half an hour between games to get steamrolled by the elite alliance premades.

Only yesterday I was at Blackrock Mountain when all of a sudden I pulled out my machine gun and gunned down one thousand Horde players.

2 Likes

Alliance only consider 1v1 pvp to be “fair” when they’re 20 levels above you.

2 Likes

30 mins queues for bgs ? already confirmed cross realm bgs are going to be a thing so there’s that, and elite alliance premades? okayyyyyyy

OCE are Horde Heavy.

1 Like

Ummm you can’t use “turn undead” on undead players because they’re considered “humanoids” just like all other playable races so… Cool story bro.

1 Like

Weird. I have had 1 time in total where a horde actually attacked me while alone and being near my level.

I would like to believe that’s just how 90% of both factions operate, instead of saying that it’s only horde that will only engage when they’re a higher level and/or in a group.

Just this morning, the first time I was attacked on my mage(55) today, it was by a level 60 warlock, when there were 2 other horde at a higher level than myself. I killed the warlock somehow, then died to the other 2 horde. That warlock sucked.

Instead of saying that horde suck at PvP, I’d like to believe that most who are cowards, suck at PvP (both factions), which is why they don’t attack you when they’re alone. Then they never get better at PvP because they’re too scared to fight alone, so they end up filling half of a battleground team and they’re the reason that make you lose. So I guess that’s why pre mades exist.

1 Like

One mans imbalanced server population is another mans target rich environment

1 Like

This is my first post ever and I can confirm that Kyriakos is an absolute chad.

How you feeling about the ageing on this comment?

1 Like

and this my friends is why you need female interaction.

1 Like