Why are forums dwellers so negative?

Whenever I see a new topic the first few replies are always by people with 300+ posts and they always have something negative to say. Are their lives just that bad? Go play the actual game every once and a while and hop off the forums.

13 Likes

This sounds like a pretty negative thread, if you ask me.

19 Likes

This is a pretty negative post too, just sayin’.

Edit: not in game right now, waiting for family and barbecue before a big sportsball game.

3 Likes

Kinda hypocritical.

3 Likes

Point = proven

2 Likes

Go back to poop your pants and cry land OP.

2 Likes

Best way to peel the rotten elements out of an environment is complain about them publicly and they will but reveal themselves to you.

The reason they’re negative? Probably because they’re just angry, frustrated people who were never taught compassion or empathy so now they take what little glee that they may extract from being edgy on anonymous forums.

2 Likes

How bad is my life? I paid to watch the Dungeons & Dragons movie at the theatre. I’ve seen House of the Dead… twice. And a friend told me Twilight wasn’t actually a bad movie and talked me into watching it. Now society will suffer my wrath.

4 Likes

I think you’re going to have to give us specifics on the topics you are talking about.

WoW, what did you do in a previous life that made you have to endure all of THAT?

Karma really IS a funny thing.

2 Likes

You ever heard about the squeaky wheel? Lots of passionate people whose only means of holding Blizz’ feet to the fire to make sure they don’t screw this up is to complain loudly on the forums. If people didn’t care, they wouldn’t bother.

1 Like

I think I clubbed a baby seal with a sack full of puppies while smoking in church.

1 Like

Negativity invites negativity.

If you started this thread encouraging positivity rather than mocking and disparaging the people on these forums, maybe you’d have gotten a positive response.

2 Likes

https://gph.is/1L6meuF

1 Like

That’s exactly the sort of negative attitude I would expect from a nelf priest.

2 Likes

You’re 100% correct, the forum regulars are awful.

And it’s hilarious how the only way they could respond was just “this thread is negative too” :joy:

4 Likes

We could respond in another way, but there’s little point.

The OP clearly isn’t looking for discussion or thoughts or anything. There was no point in trying to have a discussion, because this thread started off with no discussion value to begin with.

and rather than try to make the forums better, the OP decided to add to it by just creating another thread crying about something.

2 Likes

Call people out and you’re the negative bad one

Serpico huh?

3 Likes

Going on the forums and “calling people out” by suggesting they must have terrible lives is pretty negative, yeah,

Act like a prick and people treat you like a prick.

2 Likes

Times haven’t changed. It was the same 15 years ago, it will be the same 15 from now.

2 Likes