Why are druids still immune to poly?

Yeah and what’s the deal with ironbark ? idk who thought they needed a 20% damage reduction on their teammate. Seems a little out of control tbh, can’t burst through that, no sir.

1 Like

Mage is the most privileged class in the game so we don’t really want to read your any of your complaints. It’s akin to a wealthy person complaining to a homeless man about how much it costs to fill up his Lamborghini with premium gasoline. Most of us have real issues affecting our classes/specs and you’re mad that you can’t sheep boomies. :man_facepalming:

14 Likes

I was gonna jump on the bandwagon and tell you that you are just plain dumb.

Then I saw the amount of pallys and monks attacking you…like they aren’t the most broken atm and had a 90% representation in AWC. Lol.

1 Like

This is a really bad take lol

9 Likes

I’m not mad about it. I just think it’s some RP thing from vanilla that was never purged.

Many great and reasonable mechanics were removed from the game to facilitate the braindead and overloaded kits we have today.

Many nonsense mechanics were also added, such as modern mage’s whole kit full of things which make no sense whatsoever that only enable one to commit one mistake after another.

4 Likes

Why aren’t you immune to poly.

Git better

1 Like

you mean pala bubbling and still killing people isn’t skill?

Because we polymorph ourselves.

8 Likes

Woah bruh.

1 Like

DB poly.

Ring poly.

Follow any of your teammates cc with a poly

3 Likes

in theory a boomkin, or cat can be turned into a sheep. One does not have to be human to become a sheep… or wait a minute, i see what blizzard thinks

why are mages able to cast poly and blink, thats a better question.

4 Likes

Ur 220 ilvl or whatever with nearly 2000 games to 1800 as a fire mage

Ur complaining about the stupidest things, I promise melee brain is much stronger than whatever is in ur head

8 Likes

YEESSS BUFF MAGES NERF DRUIDS seems fair

1 Like

If you cant land a sheep on druid, you suck. Low xp players will tell you druids dont get polied. if you watch clips of high xp druids in awc, they get polied left and right.

Didn’t Fire Mage also having a showing in every single series outside of like 1-2? This is a pretty fried take my dude.

1 Like

Literally every single thing you listed there were great mechanics that would be nice to have back.

While we are on the subject, it would be phenomenal if they re-added these restrictions. Also, Word of Glory needs to apply Forbearance for Ret and Prot, thanks!

3 Likes

Who says I can’t land a sheep on a druid? Its simple

1. sheep someone else so dispel and pre cast sheep on them
  2. Have a teammate set you up.
  3. Dragons breath poly
  4. Klepto and precast sheep on overgrowth
  5. RoF

I just think it’s a weird mechanic. Im surprised how many people assumed the reason I think it should be changed.

Undead used to be immune to fear 100% of the time similar to how boomies are immune to poly 100% of the time. I think at some point someone at blizzard thought maybe making something immune to fear 100% of the time wasn’t good game design for pvp. I agree with them.

I simply think its a strange interaction.