Why are druids still immune to poly?

So many old awkward mechanics have been removed such as:

Divine shield causing attacks to be reduced by 50%

BOP not allowing the person to use melee attacks.

Demon hunters no longer able to dodge stuns.

Mana burn being removed from the game

So many weird things just removed.

Yet druids are immune to mages only spammable cc.

People cried when a dh could outplay a rogue by reading and pre-blade dancing a kidney. Boomies are literally immune to mages primary cc the whole game.

1 Like

Be happy they can’t shift out of poly.

9 Likes

Literally all those “old awkward mechanics” should still be in the game to facilitate a higher skill cap.

56 Likes

they have mastered control over the animal kingdom… all but the
humble sheep

10 Likes

How can you whine about little counterplay like druid shapeshifting poly when you have ring of frost now. Also rdruids back then had perma immunity with tree of life making it actually impossible to sheep them back then.

99% of dh players weren’t pre blade dancing for stuns, it was all accidental doing their pve dmg rotation.

32 Likes

Bahahaha. You mean spamming it on cd and passively dodging every other kidney?

It wasnt DH’s having to track rogue it was rogues having to track Blade dance bro

9 Likes

So good you have one

1 Like

Losing vs druid as fire mage

https://i.imgur.com/YPJahOP.png

23 Likes

So you guys believe that one spec being passively immune to another specs only spammable cc, 100% of the game is good game design?

its ok man im sure youll be able to make it through arenas only being able to spam poly 2 targets instead of 3 with your rapture shield cheat death and most dmg in the game and still being able to cc the druid with ring db and counterspell anyways

20 Likes

That’s not the point, but typical low IQ melee response.

Aint gonna lie. Divine shield and bop “old awkward mechanics” should still be in the game.

11 Likes

I agree actually

then what is the point man

is it breaking your immersion or what

7 Likes

Do u believe that anything about fire mage rn is good game design?

11 Likes

If this is the thing you’re worried the most about in PvP right now then I think you’ve got it pretty good.

Mages are near immortal, spammable CC, insane mobility, press one CD and win the game. I think one class being immune to poly is fine.

But definitely bring back no melee during BoP and 50% less damage during bubble. Let’s also bring back mana burn, but it can only effect Hpals.

5 Likes

not good, but acceptable when it is a mage facing such “problem”

1 Like

Typical brain dead fire mage response, not actually addressing the stupid control his class has but legitimately complaining that one class of twelve is mostly immune to 1/4 of his available CC.

Tragic.

7 Likes

I agree give sheep a 25 second cd.

9 Likes

Why does poly have no CD.

pick one :slight_smile:

10 Likes