Why are 60s allowed to queue into lower level brackets?

This shouldn’t even be a thing. 50-60 bracket is full of so many tryhards who queue into party sync on their 200 ilvl (insert class here) and triple the health and dps of anyone else in the BG.

Reason I make this post is because I just got out of a 50-60 BG and the other team was basically 1 shotting everyone on our team, because they had 200+ ilvl, was level 60.

And before anyone even tries saying that “ilvl is scaled down in instanced PvP” wrong, if you queue into a 50-60 bracket through party sync on your 200 ilvl whatever, you will be far stronger than anyone who is actually level 50-60

5 Likes

A level 50 with all mythic 15 gear would have the same hp as a level 60. A lot of people have 120+ ilvl alts that are on par with scaled 60s.

Its a stupid concept to have level 60’s in 50-59 brackets period. If you are a 60 and want to pvp in a BG, there is a bracket already for you to do so. If you are in a 50-59 bracket, its probably because you can’t handle your own bracket. Just a dumb idea period.

2 Likes

They can use their covenant abilities too which really surprised me. Almost killed a mage once in the 30’s bracket and he just dashes off in his fae form, I pretty much never do low level pvp after realizing that was allowed.

actually a level 50 with 120 ilvl will have about 17k hp unbuffed in a bg. no neck essences active and azerite traits turned off. partysync levels 51-60 will get a template with just over 8khp. partysync players get 2 shot just as fast as lazy leveling players at level 50.

the players killing you at 50 are capped on a bfa account and are raid geared.
ilvl means NOTHING when syncd im happy to tell you. a level 51 player with 60 ilvl can sync down to 50 and have THE EXACT SAME TEMPLATE AS A LEVEL 60. stop complaining about losing the fact is you’re just not good at wow.

Weird my level 57 rogue with ilvl 124 has 21k hp unbuffed and I’ve been able to global people with sub 20k hp.

I’ve never seen any scaled level 60s be able to hit for more than rogue.

its not weird you just don’t understand 50 is seperate from 51-59.

Oh who cares about the level 50 bracket 60s scale down to like 8k hp and are completely useless lol

When people talk about the 50-59 bracket they obv are talking about the 51-59 bracket

the conversation should be about being able to keep ones gear current while pvp leveling so players dont cry about losing to people the same ilvl as boas. can you imagine if someone actually twinked at 59!? lol you lazy bunch would lose your minds!

1 Like

Can you even twink in the 51-59 bracket?

There is not really any twink gear from shadowlands that I’ve seen. There are a few trinket drops from rare mobs but they dont seem to crazy.

i actually haven’t looked into wtfpwning 51-59 yet im having too much fun at 50! i imagine there are quests that give higher ilvl drops and the rare elites reset every day so a person can farm loot drops until they proc epic.
my whole point is players get triggered when they see a partysync in their games and it’s easy to blame them for losing instead of looking at what you’re bringing to the party.
or not bringing in most cases.

1 Like

Well you’re not only ignorant, but a complete fool, because they ARE level 60s in party sync, because it literally shows their level on their inspect. You’re a level 14, don’t comment if you don’t even play the game

3 Likes

im sorry you dont understand how this works. in level 50 bgs syncd 60’s are fodder for raid geared 50’s who are capped. the brackets are 50, 51-59. syncd 60 get owned in 50 bgs and if you’re losing to them it says alot about your under geared toons.

You’re delusional and clearly don’t play the game at endgame, because a 60 in party sync destroys 50s. Once again you’re literally level 14 lmfao

2 Likes

are you actually that stupid or trolling

1 Like

lol no lets try it you and me. for deletes?
you will have 8k hp vs my 17k.

whats it like being wrong and everyone on this forum knowing it?

you have 952 posts on the forums, you argue on the forums more than you play the game that you clearly know nothing about

1 Like

would like to point out these two players arguing facts make up 85% of the playerbase.
ignorant and loud. no wonder the other 15% is having fun killing you. its so easy lol.