Why are 40 man premades aloud to que into pug bgs?

Got me too, don’t worry. I do remember when Blues posted about this, but I don’t recall them ever saying it was bannable.

Spoiler alert: It isn’t. Or community leaders would have already been banned ages ago for premading.

I think the bannable part comes from abusing the reporting system, not from forming epic bg premades

Do you really think logging onto a second toon to try and engage in this thread would go un-noticed?

1 Like

Even that isn’t bannable.

Can’t make this stuff up

:clown_face:

2 Likes

What, you having terrible reading comprehension? That was pretty obvious.

It is if you do it enough. It’s called griefing other players and yes you can get banned for it.

I don’t know how bad blizzards code is, but I honestly don’t think a fix would be that hard.

Just add to the queue system the ability to detect multiple 5 man player groups queuing up at the same time, and spread those groups out across 3-4 different epic BGs.

If these 5 man player groups never intended to play together anyway, than who cares? They wouldn’t notice anything. The only people who would be effected by it, would be the groups that were truly trying to form a huge premade

So why’d you stop posting on your alliance rogue?

Maybe it is but they don’t follow through. There was a premade back in the day who used to do this nightly, proof sent to Blizzard and nothing. The premades these days don’t do it.

In vanilla classic they staggered ques, didn’t tell you what bg you would get and it was fairly effective, although unsure how they would work with specific ques.

When was this allowed in classic?

AV has always been limited to 5 man groups and still is. Where do people come up with this full raids allowed in classic?

1 Like

It doesn’t surprise me if they didn’t follow through, but that doesn’t change the fact they can if they did.

They would make specific queues staggered as well by doing something like… Putting a specific BG on CD when a 5 man group queues for it, and the CD ends when that BG starts when that group. Or not allowing full groups of 5 players to specifically queue for a BG, only randoms.

I mean when is the last time you specifically queued for a BG as a 5 man group for epic bgs or random bgs for that matter? It’s quite rare, and only seems to be done by people forming premades

Nope, full groups in Classic.

They also changed it for a reason

Not in AV. WSG and AB, yes, but not AV.

Where are you getting this misinformation?

Technically they can do w/e they want, it’s their game.

Akatsüki said they allow premade raids in Classic.

Unless he conveniently left out some important details…

Anyways, the fact that Akatsüki pointed out it’s allowed in Classic means they know it’s not allowed in Retail. The two systems are different.

1 Like

Sure, but Technically I can do whatever I want whenever I want as well. As long as I don’t care what consequences follow.

Maybe it’s EU only