Why are 40 man premades aloud to que into pug bgs?

Perfect, they need to add this to retail. Simply give people the ability to queue in large groups for epic bgs, but only match them against other large groups as well.

The entire problem stems from 30-40 man raid teams going against 40 man teams of random players who didn’t queue together.

And if these premade groups try and bypass this system to queue separately to get into the same epic bg so that they do go against a bunch of randoms, punish them, and punish them hard.

2 Likes

I agree, premade vs premade is the most fun.

Not on NA realms. Why would Blizzard actively take steps to break queue syncing in classic if full raids were allowed?

2 Likes

Did not know they did this. What active steps are they taking?

When alliance started queue syncing to get premades into AV, Blizzard staggered queues and removed bg numbers to break them.

2 Likes

Nah it’s US too

1 Like

All blizzard needs to do on both classic and retail is to give players two different options. Queue as a raid group or a 1-5 man group. Make sure group sizes face similar group size, and we are golden.

If players are found to be queuing multiple 5 man groups up at the same time to avoid playing against other premades and to only face randoms to stomp them, give them 3 chances.

First strike: 1 day ban

Second strike: 3 day ban

third strike: 7 day ban

fourth strike: Permanent ban

So go play classic, form a group of 6+ and queue for AV. Let me know how that turns out for you.

2 Likes

Good catch.

Last I did it, turned out well.

When did you last do it? I’ve been playing classic since 2019 and when alliance started premading in classic era, it was 5 mans queue syncing queues which lead to the changes Blizzard made.

Again, try it out and let me know how it turns out for you.

In Classic, does the system allow you to queue up in a premade raid? Or do you need to sync queues over there too?

1 Like

Have you tried it? The forum thread of a blue posting it is saying the opposite of you.

A post from 2021 that most likely applies to WSG and AB because, yes, I have tried it. Have you?

1 Like

You have to sync queues just like retail. People who don’t play classic try to use it as justification, but it’s false.

2 Likes

who cares when it’s from. That was not that long ago. And nope, I did not try it.

Because it never applied to AV. The 5 man restriction was in place and stayed in place.

1 Like

It never specified.

Well, you guys can stop using classic as justification for full raids in AV because it does not happen there either.

2 Likes

Oh, okay dad.