Why alliance ppl are rolling to horde for phase 3

well i´m on Crusader Strike US and ally ppl and some guilds are rolling their character to the horde for phase 3, why is that ? there is something new i´m missing ? ( i dont see too much datamining cuz i want to discover the things for myself )

ironforge . pro/population/sod/?locale=US

2 weeks ago before the phase 3 announcement CS was more populated by the ally.
i dont care about population tbh, but i´m kinda confused

When be one faction has the most broken class in the game, and now human racial is pointless. Why play alliance? Go horde, get better pvp racials, roll the most broken class, get a book to pick 2 +5 weapon masteries. Zero reason to play alliance at all honestly. I only played alliance because I’ve always played horde and wanted to change it up and all hopes more people would do the same so servers don’t die. However seems that was a mistake.

16 Likes

Probably because there is little advantage to being Alliance for PvE with the developers giving everyone a free choice in +5 weapon skill and all Priests being able to get Fear Ward at 60. Might as well roll Horde when you can get the PvE Alliance perks and the PvP Horde perks. Also Paladins are looking quite lackluster compared to Shamans for PvE.

16 Likes

well that sucks cuz the population unbalance is gonna happen again, if that´s true ,they should get rid of racials and just give us the option to choose which one to use, it is SoD after all, imo

4 Likes

Thats because Crusader Strike HORDE is absolute best experience there is in SoD

1 Like

Sod phase 3 annoucement reinforced that blizz wants to make humans be pretty much useless, and horde racials will be BIS for PVE and PVP so… thats probably a big reason why that happened.

3 Likes

Because the SoD devs do not care at all about the state of pvp or the consequences of any decisions they make and how they affect pvp.

4 Likes

Because of Horde having superior racials for PvP and now that it makes no difference for PvE who you roll it just makes sense to play as Horde for the PvP advantage. Not to mention Shamans have been steam rolling BGs lately and most Alliance just don’t queue anymore or simply afk BGs when they see a full team of Shamans.

I personally rolled a Horde Shaman and am having a blast PvPing on it. I also encourage any Alliance who really is having a rough time in BGs to do the same. It’s just not worth the hassle if you want to enjoy your BG experience.

5 Likes

cause they think there parse will be like 10dps more… it’s pretty stupid

5 Likes

Sure wish I wasn’t already so invested in alliance on crusader strike :confused: have a 40 of almost every class would rather quit than delete them all to reroll

1 Like

or ya know just play the chars you have already…

4 Likes

I don’t think it’s about parsing, it’s more about having equal PvE footing now but having MASSIVE advantages in PvP with the racials.

2 Likes

Re-rolling is so quick to do now with the XP buff, it’s much more worth it in the long term to swap horde for the easy BG wins.

2 Likes

You’ve clearly never played on a server where the opposite faction has a huge majority. Crusader strike is already plagued with horde owning most of the server in world pvp.

1 Like

Oh yea, my Alliance mains are on Lone Wolf currently, but I rolled my Horde Shaman on Crusader Strike…that server is legit 99% Horde lol.

3 Likes

right… cause wild growth isn’t mostly alliance

Wait Wild Growth is PvP? Holy crap I didn’t know that.

Thats absolutely a huge lie lmao. Look at even raiding numbers on ironforge pro horde has more and thats only considering raiders horde has way more pvpers than alliance does that arent factored in

2 Likes

Tone deaf developers thinking giving one faction a god mode class for an entire phase and then gutting the other factions only pve advantage is no big deal… “Share the love” they say, horde taking 99% of that share

5 Likes

It is stupid, so why give the +5 and fear ward to the horde?

THATS THE POINT.

2 Likes