Why 8 hour maintenance?

Tomorrow’s maintenance is scheduled to last for 8 full hours. What could POSSIBLY require that much maintenance time?

battlegrounds? LOL

13 Likes

#nochanges, eh?

5 Likes

Wait, were battlegrounds scheduled to release tomorrow? I thought they were coming out on the 12th…

Keyring, obvi.

12 Likes

Go and play retail or something:) halo is on PC TOOooooOoOoOo!

2 Likes

Blizzard noticed everyone making the same threads over and over about the exact same thing so they wanted to provide something new to complain about.

15 Likes

What made you think this? They come out tomorrow.

1 Like

stay up all night sleep in wake up and eat then servers should be up again.

thats my plan.

2 Likes

BG update.

Get a job you lazy bum!

No really, I’ll be at work all day. They can take all the time they want. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m not sure honestly. I thought I remembered seeing something happening with Battlegrounds on the 12th, but maybe I’m getting things mixed up in my head.

No joke, but I swear I remember them talking about how the keyring would be difficult to implement coding wise, and as such would require an actual patch to add, 8 hours with BG’s I could see them doing keyring with it.

Unreal that people still complain when they have to do something else with their life for a few hours.

3 Likes

Multi Billion Dollar Company!

1 Like

Keyring incoming!

Looks more like an inquiry than complaining but I might be biased because I made a similar thread inquiring a couple hours ago. You know we need multiple threads of topics even though we have infinite scroll. :rofl:

1 Like

honor came on a thursday.

bgs are coming on tuesday the 10th.

12th is a thursday, hence you prob assumed a similar logic.

but it has been announced for tuesday the 10th.

Go on twitter and look at the comments every week when BlizzardCS tweets about maintenance.

People have never not complained about it.

Blows my mind

2 Likes

Okay I finally have to ask. What’s a key ring?

1 Like

Key ring.

10char